Purchase of accessories from foreign websites and upgrading the IOF pump action

Posts related to shotguns.
Glocklover
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Purchase of accessories from foreign websites and upgrading the IOF pump action

Post by Glocklover » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 am

I have recently purchased the IOF pump action. It is an amazing shotgun, looks exactly like the legendary mossberg 500. I have tested it and it fires & ejects the shells efficiently although you have to pump it abit hard for it to eject.
I have attached my shotgun, along with the accessories I want to purchase and the final appearance I want to give it.
20171212_190553.jpg
Screenshot_20171212-110630.jpg
Screenshot_20171212-132323.jpg
Screenshot_20171212-173701.jpg
I know that import of guns are not allowed, but since these are accessories, I assume it would be allowed.
And as for the modification, its just a minor one with only attachements to the exterior without any drilling or wielding.
So, I want to ask your expert advices on it. Can i purchase them? Is it allowed to make minor changes to the shotgun by me or a gunsmith?
Thank you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
nbk3y7k
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Purchase of accessories from foreign websites and upgrading the IOF pump action

Post by nbk3y7k » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 pm

No, it will be considered as Gun Part and will not be released by customs .... they donot even allow wooden grip to be imported. Also, majority US gun parts company donot ship any gun parts accesories to India...
Regards,
RR