Yash gowda
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Need advice for iof shot gun

Post by Yash gowda » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm

IMG20171122164851.jpg
IMG20171122164851.jpg
Hi guys,
I don't have any ideas about shotgun's recently I met a bhaigun dealer he advice me purchase iof dbbl gun he told me it is best indian made gun.and price is 38k gst registration fee extra.what is yours opinion deal is good or expensive.
And is it possible to re polishing inside the barrel.please tell me what is the price of old iof guns.what is yours opinion about visco 30" self ejectior price in pathankot 50k .I post some pics of iof gun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Need advice for iof shot gun

Post by Vikram » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:15 pm

If you can get a couple of thousands off the price, that should be OK. If you do a search on IFG, you will find a lot of useful information.

For what to look in a used shotgun when buying, please check this discussion.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=458

Do take some clear photos in daylight and post them here. Check the barrels inside if they are pitted.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

veeveeaar
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by veeveeaar » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Of all the Indian DBBLs IOF DBBL is best. The price is around20 to25 thousands . If it is very pristine dont bother to pay even 5000/- more. not more than that. Do not repolish blah blah . soak the metal parts in a Diesel bath for 48 hors, brush the inside of the barrel cleanly and appy gun oil generously. that is the best and final.

Yash gowda
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Yash gowda » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Where i go to purchase a gun in punjab