New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun MADE BY MODERN GUN WORKS INDIA

Posts related to shotguns.
satpalrainu
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun MADE BY MODERN GUN WORKS INDIA

Post by satpalrainu » Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 pm

New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun Made by Modern Gun Works India

It's Available in Single or Double Trigger with ejector or non ejector.
It also has Adjustable Butt Stock with Adjustable Length of Pull. The stock is made of WALNUT.
For More and Regular updates please follow the following pages.

https://www.facebook.com/ModernGunWorks/

https://www.instagram.com/modern_gun_works/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by satpalrainu on Fri May 27, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: New JUPITOR Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun MADE BY MODERN GUN WORKS INDIA

Post by chicky » Fri May 27, 2016 6:54 pm

Looks good, glad to see the improvement in the quality available. Maybe there is hope yet...
Anyone of us has actually seen or shot this ? would love a review. What steel have these guys used ? wish they had posted a few close up photos and one of the interior of the barrel.
"One can never know how far he can go and reach, until he starts running "

Katana
Veteran
Veteran

Re: New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun MADE BY MODERN GUN WORKS INDIA

Post by Katana » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:29 am

From what I've been told, only the stock has been changed. The manufacturer has made an adjustable cheek and recoil pad. The rest remains the same.
Justice alone is the mainstay of government and the source of prosperity to the governed, injustice is the most pernicious of things; it saps the foundations of the government and brings ruin upon the realm - Sher Shah Sur, Sultan-ul-Adil.

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun MADE BY MODERN GUN WORKS INDIA

Post by Ajaaybeer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:35 pm

This looks very pretty. If its not offending , can you please provide approx. cost of Jupiter gun by modern. And state or city of purchase . Along with the price, it will be great if you throw some light on specs like double trigger or single, with or without ejector.

Ajaaybeer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Ajaaybeer » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:10 am

satpalrainu wrote:New "JUPITOR Brand" Over Under 12 Guage Shotgun Made by Modern Gun Works India

It's Available in Single or Double Trigger with ejector or non ejector.
It also has Adjustable Butt Stock with Adjustable Length of Pull. The stock is made of WALNUT.
For More and Regular updates please follow the following pages.

https://www.facebook.com/ModernGunWorks/

https://www.instagram.com/modern_gun_works/
As i was still on hunt with a post in this thread enquiring about price and specs. I called up the modern factory jammu. There i learnt that Jupitor was a gun made on order for shooters for instance say its bit customised. The person on line told me its around 1.5 lacs. When i asked as to at what price others over under guns are selling he expressed his ignorance and told me there is no demand , last batch was 2015/2016 in market. And 2017 batch is still under govt. testing. He was reluctant to disclose price in Punjab when i asked him i have read over threads that it sells for 24k plus taxes. He escaped saying we sell it for 60K in retail in Jammu and local dealer can best tell the price. Recently someone bought it for 45k and i can share pics of that very gun as well below. So i am onto it. Any recent info . you have is worth sharing or email me at [email protected] and i will try to gather true info as much as possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.