My 12 Bore Brno Shotgun

Posts related to shotguns.
tamancha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

My 12 Bore Brno Shotgun

Post by tamancha » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:29 am

Guys here is my double barrel Brno shotgun which has completed 40 years in my house.The gun was bought by my late father in 1975 Dec from N.C.Daw & Co. Calcutta.I remember my late father frequently when I hold this gun, I joined many shikar parties in the foothills of Nepal in my child hood days with this gun with my father.I shot many but never missed any single.

Thanks and regard.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: My 12 Bore Brno Shotgun

Post by mundaire » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 pm

That's a nice looking shotgun Tamancha :) Long barrels, am I right in assuming that it is tightly choked?

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

tamancha
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: My 12 Bore Brno Shotgun

Post by tamancha » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 pm

mundaire wrote:That's a nice looking shotgun Tamancha :) Long barrels, am I right in assuming that it is tightly choked?

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Thanks Abhijeet for the appreciation of the gun,, I do honour your sharp eyes over the observation.The barrels are exactly tightly choked. :)
Thanks
Anupam