indian dbbl shotgun

Posts related to shotguns.
andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

indian dbbl shotgun

Post by andy_65_in » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:55 pm

which brand-with what choke and barrel length options availaible.looking for one good brand,also contact tele of the possible dealer or manufacturer.anybody heard about visco shotguns

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: indian dbbl shotgun

Post by mundaire » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:59 pm

A second hand Indian Ordnance 12 bore SxS may be your best bet, though I've read members here post good things about Mehr Singh & Sons and Khairuddin (both Jammu makers) as well as Girilal & Sons (from Munger Bihar). For dealer addresses/ contact details please refer to the yellow pages section on this forum. Since you are from Uttarakhand you may want to go straight to the North India sub-section under the yellow pages - http://indiansforguns.com/viewforum.php?f=25

HTH

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 pm

Try Visco Mandi HP. I owned it in 2011. Its a nice one.Khairuddin factory are closed due to court case.IOF SXS ( till 1985 ) are the best option. One of the other manafactured in HP its Hesbee, But at present they are not manafactured a Shotgun. you can contact Surjit singh Bhurji for Hesbee. You can find his address on www. Gunaccessory.com. Presently reside at chandigarh and manafactured a Air Pistol etc. Hesbee SXS are the Most best option insted of IOF , Visco and others.
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

waltherppk
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by waltherppk » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:52 am

The Bihar Munger guys are ;

Giridhari Lal & Sons
Sharma & Co
Das & Sons

saleem
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by saleem » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:23 am

James_Bond wrote:Try Visco Mandi HP. I owned it in 2011. Its a nice one.Khairuddin factory are closed due to court case.IOF SXS ( till 1985 ) are the best option. One of the other manafactured in HP its Hesbee, But at present they are not manafactured a Shotgun. you can contact Surjit singh Bhurji for Hesbee. You can find his address on www. Gunaccessory.com. Presently reside at chandigarh and manafactured a Air Pistol etc. Hesbee SXS are the Most best option insted of IOF , Visco and others.
can you please post any pics of Visco Mandi or any links

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:03 am

mundaire wrote:A second hand Indian Ordnance 12 bore SxS may be your best bet, though I've read members here post good things about Mehr Singh & Sons and Khairuddin (both Jammu makers) as well as Girilal & Sons (from Munger Bihar). For dealer addresses/ contact details please refer to the yellow pages section on this forum. Since you are from Uttarakhand you may want to go straight to the North India sub-section under the yellow pages - http://indiansforguns.com/viewforum.php?f=25

HTH

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Whats a goot price to pay for a 2nd hand IOF SXS 12 bore in mint condition?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
chitty-vitty, bang-shang

zaheer.bakshi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by zaheer.bakshi » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:31 am

Supershaji,
The price for a good IOF sxs should be 30k to 35 k.

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks Bakshi. Just needed a reference in case I do come across any

chitty-vitty, bang-shang

supershaji
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by supershaji » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:21 pm

How about the hockey stick butt dbbl shotguns available in India? Ideal for self defence IMO.
Which would be the better brands available here in the country and their approx prices?

chitty-vitty, bang-shang

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:59 pm

James_Bond wrote: Its a nice one.Khairuddin factory are closed due to court case.
They are not at all closed bro, its a wrong information. They are very much business and their manufacturing is on

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:32 am

Still waiting for inputs abt Indian shotguns.thinking of a o/u.can someone provide contact details of good gunmakers.thanks

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:38 pm

Wow - nicely done andy_65_in :D

You started this post in Apr 2014 and replied back in Dec 2014 - after so many replies from members, very quickly, in the meanwhile - very cool!
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

andy_65_in
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by andy_65_in » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Khairuddin asking for 80 k for his o/u.guess modern will be cheaper.any dealers on uk who deal with modern o/u

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:35 am

supershaji wrote:How about the hockey stick butt dbbl shotguns available in India? Ideal for self defence IMO.
Which would be the better brands available here in the country and their approx prices?

Not necessary a good idea dont recommend it - stick with traditional design/stock. Check a video on IFG how firing that can knock teeth out..

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 am

supershaji wrote:How about the hockey stick butt dbbl shotguns available in India?
:lol: I like that very apt description supershaji - maybe we Canadians could adopt that as standard parlance for pistol grip shotguns. 12Ga shotguns have a heavily felt recoil even when fired from the shoulder...but have a look at the video - hockey stick butt firing - it can be done, painlessly and with good control.

[youtube][/youtube]
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!