my first o/u :)

Posts related to shotguns.
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 pm

i am sure the pleasure of shooting with that, will ease the pain of dent in wallet ;).

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:03 pm

[/quote]

How did you conclude this :?

penpusher
[/quote]

From the pictures..but not 100% sure,,as the things appears entirely different in picture than in reality.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: my first o/u :)

Post by Risala » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:16 pm

cyrixoutside";p="18166 wrote:hi,

also to me the bluing appears to be orignal i dont think the stock been repolished, the general condition of the gun both internal and external seems to suggest that it has been well maintained, of course since it must be atleast 20 years old anything is possible.

rajat
Rajat

If would like to know the yr of manufacture pl check the foll link

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=9711

The proof marks on the gun would give you an idea of the yr of manufacture,when corelated with the table onthe link.

The gun looks in mint condition to me.

Cheers

Sanjay

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:16 pm

Don't listen to anything about repainted etc...there will always be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the outer darkness...it looks like a wonderful buy. So enjoy it. ;-) Wish I had one like this.

Regards,

Dev
cyrixoutside";p="18166 wrote: hi,

the rib is ventilated, yes it is the S56E and i was wondering why the first trigger was hinged, now i know. also to me the bluing appears to be orignal i dont think the stock been repolished, the general condition of the gun both internal and external seems to suggest that it has been well maintained, of course since it must be atleast 20 years old anything is possible.

also i would rather not discuss the size of the dent in my wallet this has made !

:)

rajat
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:29 pm

dev";p="18197 wrote: Don't listen to anything about repainted etc...there will always be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the outer darkness...it looks like a wonderful buy. So enjoy it. ;-) Wish I had one like this.

Regards,

Dev
cyrixoutside";p="18166 wrote: hi,

the rib is ventilated, yes it is the S56E and i was wondering why the first trigger was hinged, now i know. also to me the bluing appears to be orignal i dont think the stock been repolished, the general condition of the gun both internal and external seems to suggest that it has been well maintained, of course since it must be atleast 20 years old anything is possible.

also i would rather not discuss the size of the dent in my wallet this has made !

rajat
Wont say anything.!!!
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 pm

Sorry to have joined late Rajat.That is a beautiful looking gun.Every inch worthy of your pride.Wishing you a lot of good shooting.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."