Turkish Guns

Posts related to shotguns.
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Turkish Guns

Post by jonahpach » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:24 pm

Hey Guys what do you think of these beauts!!
http://www.sarsilmaz.com/
I've been drooling over them these past few days. Anybody with any first hand experience??

Jonah!
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

For Advertising mail webmaster
danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:42 pm

Never seen before... seems to be nice guns.

Danish

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:49 am

The other day got a mail from a Turkish gun/ air-gun manufacturer who wanted me to be their dealer in India... will dig it out and post the links.... seemed like pedestrian stuff frankly... :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:08 am

Abhijeet

Please give me the sub dealership of U.P. ;) :lol:

Danish

mehulkamdar

Re: Turkish Guns

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:28 pm

Turkish guns have a mixed reputation here. Gander Mountain sold virtually all of their Stoeger branded Turkish U/O shotguns about a year ago for $ 200 or so after reports began to circulate about them separating at the rib. But, brands with a big reputation like CZ now sell Huglu shotguns under their own name and Smith and Wesson recently set up a huge factory in Turkey to manufacture a round bodied boxlock shotgun that ahs so far got very good reviews.

I have never heard of a Turkish airgun though and yes, I, too, received the mail from Kralav about their products. Strangely, some of their shotguns were branded "Verney Carron" which makes me wonder if the old French brand sells Turkish guns these days?

On the whole, I think the RUssians have become much more serious about selling their sporting guns here and, if I was looking for a budget gun, I might look harder at a RUssian gun than I might at a Turkish brand. But then, this is only a personal opinion and not one bo9rne out of any experience with Turkish guns. Perhaps Grumpy could tell us mroe with his vast experience with guns from different parts of the world.

Cheers!

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:05 pm

Whatever but 1000% better than IOF!!!!
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Turkish Guns

Post by Sujay » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:48 pm

'Turkish' Air Pistols..

Truly pedestrian stuff.. As Abhijeet said.
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.