Indian made Under Over Guns for shooters .

Posts related to shotguns.
hornet
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Indian made Under Over Guns for shooters .

Post by hornet » Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 am

have you come across a russian o/u my cousin has it by chance i got to shoot once foun it reasonbly good

-- Tue May 10, 2011 9:49 am --
hornet wrote:have you come across a russian o/u my cousin has it by chance i got to shoot once foun it reasonbly good

For Advertising mail webmaster
casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by casual shooter » Tue May 10, 2011 12:27 pm

There are excellent metal workers in pakistan the guns made by DSA are uncomparable, IOF stuff looks like junk. and by the way the best surgical instruments also come from pakistan.

alfaromeo17
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by alfaromeo17 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Wow Astonishing info.
I'M NOT GOD I'M JUST HIS SECOND IN COMMAND.

hornet
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet » Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 am

we have a lot of cnc's in india even a good quality cnc can be had in closed out factories.a machinist can be hired; not a big problem.iyou have the exact design of o/u idont think a good machinist&a good gunsmith with experience;are not an extinct species.the whole thing sums up with the time and will to do it.iwill be the first person to buy your product at your price.just go for it like a scientist.

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 am

It seems Peter is one big fraud and a lowly thief http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve ... 7791025851

sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by sa_ali » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:27 am

Oh boy o boy :shock:

That is a really scarey long trail of fraud.

I wonder if has done the same to his indian counterpart, with whom he was working on creating a O/U

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:12 pm

:shock: :shock:

Anyone knows who is/was the Indian counterpart ?

Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

Bespoke
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Bespoke » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm

I introduced him to few people in India who were looking to come up with a good grade O/U or ordering guns from him but then we had mixed info on Peter and few things came as a shocker back then that is all I would like to say but I think he deserves a chance to reply and explain the situation.

I hope he accept his misdoings and return the advances ,if he does that i am sure friends will forgive him.
“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”

Ash
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Ash » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:28 pm

hi varun
i am really speechless by your efforts it is really commendable. i can understand you will end up designing something very nice with the help of so many gun enthusiast on this forum. know matter what you make serial 0001 has a buyer on your price to support your dream venture. (i mean it) Bravo.
cheers
ASH
Every day above ground is a good day

gmodgil
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gmodgil » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

varun.bhargav wrote:Hi guys

Now the discussion goes the same round and round again . As in why Indian Gun Manfacturers we not able to reach the same quality as the one made in India . As Mr.Winnie said these are all excuses and really belive me i cant comment on that beacuse for commenting on this we need someone experienced like my father or some other person from manufacturing line to explain as in why they couldnot do what the england gun makers are doing . One question raised was of inheritence . I do agree if the policy was a bit relaxed and with new people entering the market and because of competition we might see some good products . But now its the fault of Indian Government who has made such policy . I only want to comment on the first question raised by Winnie can i make a gun . My grandfather worked as an apprentince for 10 years . He died at a young age of 43 but he used to make most of the guns by his hands when he was young . I am talking about the time when we used to manufacture 25 guns a month and even less . My father has also learned the same art from him . He knows how to make and he can make . I have explained this before i am new to this trade just 4 years back i joined and that also for 3 years i was in trading . Just last year only i joined hands with my father in manufacturing and i am in the learning stage . As a learner i have started learning designs and gathering knowledge about new machinery.

I do agree with this fact that indian gun manufacturers are not making guns upto the mark that can satisfy a good customer . But why this has happened for that i have to collect data from some experience people as in what their thinking was at that time . Please do understand i really cant comment on the past coz i was not there . I am here with a wish to make good guns either by myself or with some joint venture . And for that i require help of you guys who are techinacally sound with machines , designs and shotguns . I have not lost interest and i am working on getting something new i hope it works
Hey Varun,
I was reading this old post and guess you got on the wrong side of the stick :deadhorse: . But i rather wish that you have not stopped there.
Would like to know how you have progressed thus far in your O/U design persuit.
If there is indeed some progress, i would like to visit your facility in jammu. I stay in himachal.
Thanks,
Gaurav