Compliments to Vikram from the Pakistan Hunting Community

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
mehulkamdar

Compliments to Vikram from the Pakistan Hunting Community

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:56 pm

Quote [Thanks Mehul, Vikram is an awesome writer. His previous pilgrimage to H&H and Beretta Gallery was great too. He wonderfuly assembled his passion in this posting with great pics for a visual pleasure of reader. I have been there too and visited H&H, Purdey, Boss and Beretta. I'll never forget this experience but most memorable is the CLA game fair at Blenheim Palace Oxfordshire in 2004 when I checked and handled a lot of shotguns in a single day, alas due to malfunction of my film camera restricted me to take pics there and soon after this bad experience, I bought a digital camera and still have some good memories.

CSMC is gaining popularity day by day but living in a developing country is a restriction to meet our requirements and to pay the heavy price usually charged here. But at least we admire the still alive old world craftsmanship there.

Mehul, whenever I need to contact Vikram, I'll let you know.

Best Wishes ] End quote

Congratulations, Vikram!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Compliments to Vikram from the Pakistan Hunting Communit

Post by Vikram » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:43 am

Aaaah,Mehul. :oops: :oops: That is extremely generous of your friend to say those words and of you to pass on them. I really don't think I deserve to be called a writer etc.Thanks much again.Please convey my regards.

Best-
vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:09 am

Good one guys

Here is snippet from berettas website by Pakistani Hunter. So they also have a ban on importing guns?

II HAVE USED NUMBER OF OVER & UNDERS SHOTGUNS BUT THERE IS NO MATCH WITH BERETTA OVER & UNDERS. I LOVE BERETTA ULTRA LIGHT. IT IS REALLY A DREAM GUN FOR HUNTERS. ITS MY BAD LUCK THAT DUE TO BAN ON IMPORTS THERE IS SCARCITY OF GUNS IN MY COUNTRY. THE GUN PRICES ARE TOO HIGH. I AM SURE THAT ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE MONEY TO BUY ONE. PRAY FOR ME OTHERWISE IT WILL REMAIN A DREAM FOR ME

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:16 am

IEven if I make it to those hallowed spots, will probably take Vikram's posts as a guide...
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."