This site (IFG) is so cool

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:57 pm

Mack The Knife,
You should see whats on TV...
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: I've been here a while now...

Post by mundaire » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:08 pm

Thank you all~! :) Though in all fairness, I'd have to say you are being way too generous :oops:

An online forum like this one, is only as good as its membership - in that sense I think we've been really lucky... we've had few trouble makers, or people with bad attitude and the riff raff seems to have given us a wide berth. The members here seem driven by a genuine desire to help each other out and make newcomers feel welcome instantly :)

If and when our membership grows, I'm not sure if this will last... though I sincerely hope that we can maintain the spirit of this board and the camaraderie while widening its appeal and bringing on board more and more newcomers. In a democracy, numbers are your biggest strength - and if any of us hope to ever change the current set of laws, a pro-gun attitude will have to become mainstream and not remain on the fringes...

Once again - don't thank me, thank each other! You guys are what have made IFG what it is today! :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sujay » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:28 pm

mundaire";p="6727 wrote: If and when our membership grows, I'm not sure if this will last...
Cheers!
Abhijeet
Why this eerie feeling ? If you have felt it that way, it sure cannot be without a reason.
A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:04 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :!:

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:22 pm

Sujay,

No reason other than the fact that larger numbers usually mean things tend to get more impersonal.

Besides, as Mehul keeps on reminding us, we might have been lucky to avoid disruptions caused by trouble makers, thus far... our luck can't hold forever. Sooner or later, we are certain to have our fair share of trolls and other mischief makers. Almost all online forums have them, irrespective of topic or geography...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:41 pm

I don't know how best to say this, to make the best PUNCH.

You "READ" Playboy ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:57 pm

HSharief, Mack The Knife doesn`t `read` Playboy - he takes the Braille version so that he can feel the `editorial` content !

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:15 pm

Grumpy";p="6848 wrote: HSharief, Mack The Knife doesn`t `read` Playboy - he takes the Braille version so that he can feel the `editorial` content !

LOL :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:34 pm

Want a copy, Grumps? ;)

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:55 pm

Grumpy just cut his braille finger Mack The Knife.Cant feel braille thru the band aid!!Tough Luck ! ;)

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:23 am

If it has the pictures as well then pass it along.
It`s not the cut that`s causing the problem Asif but my gloves. I was out shooting today and my hands haven`t warmed up yet ........ Trying to read Braille through gloves is like looking through a blanket !

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:36 am

Rub it in Grumpy-I'd rather have cold hands shooting, than be able to read braille...

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:07 am

Half a dozen Woodies, a brace of Pheasants and then I got the .17HMR out for an hour to pot a few bunnies. The sun was out, no rain and just a gentle breeze. A very pleasant morning.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:00 am

Grumpy";p="6848 wrote:HSharief, Mack The Knife doesn`t `read` Playboy - he takes the Braille version so that he can feel the `editorial` content !
That is a good one! :lol:
Half a dozen Woodies, a brace of Pheasants and then I got the .17HMR out for an hour to pot a few bunnies. The sun was out, no rain and just a gentle breeze. A very pleasant morning.

And why not! Sounds like you had a great time. :)

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:55 am

Hey Vikram, I sent you an email about a fortnight ago - have you read it yet ?