is this for real?

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: is this for real?

Post by Grumpy » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:20 am

The `blog` reads like macho bullcrap - some pseudo military gun fetishist trying to emulate the journalistic style of that vile rag `Soldier of Fortune`.
As regards the other incident - Terrorists are terrorists are terrorists and there`s only one way of dealing with them. It`s comforting to know that there are still heroes like the guy pictured.

For Advertising mail webmaster
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:19 pm

Hip Hip Hurray! Thanks Asif. I was beginning to think that i was going to be one of the first distant casualties of the latest Dengue virus.

Thanks a load.
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:01 pm

Jonah,
if anyone was, it was me- i was coming home at 10, 11pm major load in the ER...the new odomos doesent stink like the vicious old stuff.my driver's back too, and he knows where to meet Joy.
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:39 pm

No problems Asif I owe you. Lets hope I can return the favour sometime.
Jonah
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:49 am

Jonah,
Found another walther CP88 co2, but the asking price is a killer -double,as compared to the actual cost of 160USD.Am really tempted...
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."