Post deleted

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
karizman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post deleted

Post by karizman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:14 pm

No politics on this board unless it is related to gun ownership.

Next time you re-post something that has been deleted, you will be carded. That applies to the 'Shout Box' as well.

Mack The Knife

For Advertising mail webmaster
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Hey,

Karizman you posted this semi-crazed post a while back. So stop doing it again. I don't think bigoted is being patriotic allright?

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

karizman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

No problem for deleting my post

Post by karizman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:12 pm

One can post about cars, food, & what not under general ramblings but I get a warning to write about Guns only when I posted a excerpt of a speech of Australian Prime minister. I thought it could be a great place to let the fellow Indians know how leaders in developed country are thinking.

I am O.K. with your deletion of post & don't grumble because I know that one has to have guts to accept the truth & brave enough to pronounce it. No issues about deletions. It's your forum & I have to accept your rules as long as I wish to visit it.

One thing is sure that No one in our country is ready to accept the ground reality & we all will have to stay cowered at the mercy of few irrational people till death. There is no future for guns, sports, our children, our well being, our peace & our harmony.

Wheather you like it or not you have to accept it.

karizman
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

I don't need your views

Post by karizman » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:15 pm

( Hey,

Karizman you posted this semi-crazed post a while back. So stop doing it again. I don't think bigoted is being patriotic allright?

Dev )

When that very bomb explodes in your --- I would like to know wheather I am bigoted or patriotic.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: No problem for deleting my post

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Come on Karizman.. can we keep this site out of this hatered..

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: No problem for deleting my post

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:20 pm

OOps just realizzed.. you are gone..
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:21 pm

karizman";p="52749 wrote: One can post about cars, food, & what not under general ramblings but I get a warning to write about Guns only when I posted a excerpt of a speech of Australian Prime minister. I thought it could be a great place to let the fellow Indians know how leaders in developed country are thinking.

I am O.K. with your deletion of post & don't grumble because I know that one has to have guts to accept the truth & brave enough to pronounce it. No issues about deletions. It's your forum & I have to accept your rules as long as I wish to visit it.

One thing is sure that No one in our country is ready to accept the ground reality & we all will have to stay cowered at the mercy of few irrational people till death. There is no future for guns, sports, our children, our well being, our peace & our harmony.

Wheather you like it or not you have to accept it.
There is a very rational reason for not allowing politics not related to guns/ shooting/ hunting/ fishing/ related sports etc. and that is quite simply put - all of us hail from very different backgrounds (social/ regional/ racial/ religious/ etc.), hold different world views and subscribe to widely different political causes/ opinions.

We are NOT here because of those differences amongst us, we are here because we SHARE a love for guns/ shooting/ hunting/ fishing/ related activities etc. If you find it difficult to understand this logic, you may want to rethink your reasons for/ desire to participate here.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein