BFG- Bharat For Guns

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

BFG- Bharat For Guns

Post by Ambi » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:20 am

The 'India era' has ended, and 'Bharat yug' has started. In keeping with the spirit of liberation from mental colonialism,, It would be befitting to make IFG forum bi-lingual in Hindi, in devanagari or roman script and english, with google translate .
This would broaden the social base of members and make the forum more effective. I'm not a Hindi speaker but want hindi to be , at least ,on par with english.
Today is Hindi Divas 2023. An appropriate occassion to start it.

For Advertising mail webmaster
hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: BFG- Bharat For Guns

Post by hornet22 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:59 pm

Indians for guns sounds stylish

pgupta
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pgupta » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Ambi wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:20 am
The 'India era' has ended, and 'Bharat yug' has started. In keeping with the spirit of liberation from mental colonialism,, It would be befitting to make IFG forum bi-lingual in Hindi, in devanagari or roman script and english, with google translate .
This would broaden the social base of members and make the forum more effective. I'm not a Hindi speaker but want hindi to be , at least ,on par with english.
Today is Hindi Divas 2023. An appropriate occassion to start it.
Great message, love your spirit, would love to see you ensuring that all the kids in your family are free from colonial mindset and taken off from learning English.
Safety First, Aim Last, Freedom Always

drshamsherrana
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by drshamsherrana » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:21 pm

buddy rather focus on liberal gun laws.and see how peacefull and law abiding citizens can have burden free licensing laws.
the dictat which is on you may see even .177 air guns will require license. :deadhorse:

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:08 am

drshamsherrana wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:21 pm
buddy rather focus on liberal gun laws.and see how peacefull and law abiding citizens can have burden free licensing laws.
the dictat which is on you may see even .177 air guns will require license. :deadhorse:
Humbly salute your logic. Very true
Mil Sake Aasani Sey Uski Khwaish Kisko hai. Zid toh uski hai, jo muqaddar mein likha he nahin

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:39 am

pgupta wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:49 pm
Great message, love your spirit, would love to see you ensuring that all the kids in your family are free from colonial mindset and taken off from learning English.
My kids are fluent in Tamil, English and Hindi. I only advocated use of hindi in this forum, in addition to english, not instead of english. Sorry if I wasn't clear

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:18 am

I would welcome inclusion of Hindi along with English for this forum. I would love to endorse BFG "BHARAT FOR GUNS" for IFG as well. Lets all be proud Bhartiyas.

Marksman

Shadmohammed
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Shadmohammed » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:02 pm

:cheers:

pgupta
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pgupta » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:52 pm

Shadmohammed wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:02 pm
its better to name this forum BHARAT FOR BANDOOKH OR IN SHORT BFB.
Going by the attitude of govt for issue of license it would be more apt if we rename it "Bharat Bin Bandook" or Bandook Bin Bharat
:deadhorse:
Safety First, Aim Last, Freedom Always

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:40 pm

pgupta wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:52 pm
Shadmohammed wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:02 pm
its better to name this forum BHARAT FOR BANDOOKH OR IN SHORT BFB.
Going by the attitude of govt for issue of license it would be more apt if we rename it "Bharat Bin Bandook" or Bandook Bin Bharat
:deadhorse:
That will sound more like an Arabic name. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marksman

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by casual shooter » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:31 pm

Shastra ukt Bharat
(Armed India)

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:09 am

Millions of names can be considered, but only the founders of this rare gem of a forum should think about such trivial matters. We are here because of them. I honestly feel that relevant issues like RKBA and firearms discussions are the essence of this rare website in our deprived country, where most of us only shoot off our thoughts through IFG.

I am not ridiculing anyone. Just a bit annoyed as it seems that we are straying off to nonsensical issues rather than the spirit of IFG.
Mil Sake Aasani Sey Uski Khwaish Kisko hai. Zid toh uski hai, jo muqaddar mein likha he nahin

Ambi
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Ambi » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:55 am

Don't be a wet blanket.

hornet22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by hornet22 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:26 am

Our companies should manufacture products which can compete with international brands at the same price point . I don't think the world cares what name you use.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:00 am

This forum is in English and will remain so, for reasons that are too obvious to bear repetition.

Let's not muddy this community with politics that have nothing to do with the topic at hand! We've always been firm on this, and will continue to be so.

This community welcomes everyone, without judging their politics, so long as they support the right of every citizen to legally keep and bear arms.

Hope that helps clear the air and we can put this to rest once and for all.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein