Glock Pistols..

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Gurpreet_Singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Glock Pistols..

Post by Gurpreet_Singh » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:46 am

What are the prices of Glock models available in India.. especially Glock 25..

Are there any other foreign gun available for civilians in India.. such as CZ, HK or SIG..

For Advertising mail webmaster
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Glock Pistols..

Post by Baljit » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:41 am

Good luck!

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:53 am

Gurpreet_Singh wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:46 am
Around 20 lacs.
Gurpreet_Singh wrote:
Are there any other foreign gun available for civilians in India.. such as CZ, HK or SIG..
Yes if you are ready to pay above mentioned price. I would suggest you to go with MSD .45.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Pratipalsinh Jadeja
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Pratipalsinh Jadeja » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:08 pm

Gurpreet_Singh wrote:

CZ will come in India, but not anytime soon, Maybe next year or more...Vinvelli defence is bringing CZ, you can gain more information from the website.

Vivek.Yadav
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Vivek.Yadav » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:40 pm

I spoke with Mr Biswas today. He informed that presently, the company has stopped selling the weapons. It might take 4 to 5 months before they start selling it again.

What shocked me was the price of G21 he told me that the price is Rs 7 lakh.

I remember he told me that the price of G21 will be 3.5 Lakhs, when I called him 7 months back. They are trying to fleece money because of the shortage of supply.

I think the best thing will be to stop 🛑 purchasing these weapons so that they understand how heavily priced these pistols are. It shouldn't be charged more than 2 Lakhs. That's also on the expensive side. Hope some good sense prevails and they decrease the price.

Gurpreet_Singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Gurpreet_Singh » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:54 pm

Vivek.Yadav wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:40 pm
I spoke with Mr Biswas today. He informed that presently, the company has stopped selling the weapons. It might take 4 to 5 months before they start selling it again.

I remember he told me that the price of G21 will be 3.5 Lakhs, when I called him 7 months back. They are trying to fleece money because of the shortage of supply.

I think the best thing will be to stop 🛑 purchasing these weapons so that they understand how heavily priced these pistols are. It shouldn't be charged more than 2 Lakhs. That's also on the expensive side. Hope some good sense prevails and they decrease the price.
Thanks.. we own a old model Wembley revolver.. but looking forward towards a .380 calibre with high capacity.. as there aren't much options available in India at present with higher performance and capacity..

pawan1981
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by pawan1981 » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:41 am

Vivek.Yadav wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:40 pm

Same thing happend with me, biswash ji is also very rood, even i sent one my friend in his office he doesn't talk properly, very bad behavior

casual shooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by casual shooter » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:08 pm

I wonder why he did not ask 2 cr..., Bolne mein kya hai...jo mooh mein aye bool do..

Respectful
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Respectful » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:03 am

Do you guys have Turkish Firearms available in India ? They are very reasonable in Price usually and very high in quality. I do like Glocks though I have Glock 32, 21, 23 and 19. But Tisas, Canik and Zigana - that is owned by Tisa. With Glocks or Indian Glocks - there are so many aftermarket parts also over here to make it better. But nothing wrong with above mentioned as long as it is quality weapon...My first used Ruger P89 I got very very long time ago ...still shoots great and only had to replace recoil spring ...just a choice I made to do it ...but not due to issue,,,just take care of it like you would take car of a car or anything else and it will outlast you.