Imported ammo crisis in India for 30-06 and .22Lr ...in 2023.

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
bhuvneshver1234
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Imported ammo crisis in India for 30-06 and .22Lr ...in 2023.

Post by bhuvneshver1234 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:48 am

Imported ammo crisis in India for 30-06 and .22Lr ...in 2023.gud morning gentlemen.i think the shooter from this group is facing same problem from all over india.import of ammo ban and the dealer wo had old stock they are selling at 3x it's old box price.i am from Himachal.here also same problem.to calarify i call all over India gun house to enquiry of ammo.some had only Indian stock like kf .22 ammo and other say they are waiting for 30-06 kf ammo from factory.and some had imported very less limited stock of seller and bellot per cartage Rs 600/ and cci stinger at rs150/ which will be previous year rs190-200 for s&b 30-06 ammo and for cci stinger about 40 rs.we hope the very old member of this group vineet armoury to clarify it.and please 🙏 all of this group members reply your opinion about it.i hope the Crises will be end soon.i don't wanna shoot khadki ammo anymore :cry:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Imported ammo crisis in India for 30-06 and .22Lr ...in 2023.

Post by Vineet » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:58 am

Government want to encourage ‘make in India’ that is why Govt. is not approving files of arms dealers for ammo import.

The ammo import procedure has been made difficult and only 10% files are approved as compared to few years back.

Many private companies has been given licenses to manufacture ammo but for them to start delivering will easily take couple of years as things are moving slow.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.