personal concealed carry

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

personal concealed carry

Post by marksman » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:24 pm

I'd be much enlightened if some one guided me as to what all are the pros and cons of carrying a side arm concealed on one's body in general. I possess an all India license for all my fire arms and wonder if i decide to go to a Hotel,theater or a mall with the arm on my person, then how do i go about it.I wouldn't dare to keep it unattended in my vehicle.
Also, is it tue that for domestic flights, Air India does not levy the additional fees for carrying a fire arm with reasonable amount (50) of ammo? I haven't been carrying a side arm from last several years while flying in spite of the need to have it on my person atthe destination I am heading.

Marksmaan

For Advertising mail webmaster
captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: personal concealed carry

Post by captrakshitsharma » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:29 pm

You may travel and take you firearm subject to local restrictions. The Airline will charge you an Amount as fee every time you travel. When it come to malls and theatres they reserve sthe right to admittance on their private and will most probably not allow any one with a weapon. I feel it’s a stupid thing but hey I am. It a mall or theatre or restaurant owner .
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:03 pm

As per Arms Rules 2016, to make a premises 'firearm free zone' it's owner needs to take 'firearm free zone' license from government under Form XVI of Arms Rules 2016.

But this procedure is hardly followed and most of the premises are made firearm free zone without any license from the government.

It would have been nice if the government had made a rule that firearm free zone would provide facility for the firearm holders to store their weapons safely as long as they are in the premises.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Jkdatta66
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jkdatta66 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:31 pm

There is laid down procedure for carrying fire arms while traveling by air,and train.one has to follow this procedure to avoid unnecessary hassle.In malls restaurants,hotels,they routinely check for fire arms,if one is found carrying one they create problems or may restrict entry.