And again!!

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

And again!!

Post by SMJ » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:56 pm

It would be great if such people once caught have a case registered against them and given imprisonment :evil: :evil: These SOB's severely damage what all of us here stand for!!

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-s ... es-2292897

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 611613.cms

For Advertising mail webmaster
sam 47
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: And again!!

Post by sam 47 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Damn them. It is for them Maneka Gandhi keeps on getting fresh ammunition calling for ban of air rifles. :( These people neither know the law , nor know any hunting or normal ethics, and I doubt that they even have a well constructed AR worthy of the name. Its basically like "AHhh...There is a big bird, lets shoot it...." After quite a few shots and a couple of painful injuries to the bird in that it manages to get to a safe distance " Its too tough to kill it. Let it be and lets have a go at that alcohol...." :evil: :evil:
This is a genuine case of cruelty against animals and there ARs should be seized and they should be given atleast a month in prison. :evil:
"Aim small, miss small."

moulindu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: And again!!

Post by moulindu » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:05 pm

According to me good amount of action/sharp shooter movies or video game cocktail with Youtube videos led some enthusiast do this act. As rightly pointed by Sam47 they neither have any knowledge of ethical hunting nor shooting skills. I am sure those shots were taken from a close range with iron sights, hence to avoid a miss (which would have been a better option) aimed at torso rather than head.Those big birds have strong muscle 7 thick wings which hides their vitals (sure those sharp shooters didnt have any clues) & would deflect a slow moving airgun pellet.
Thanks to those enthusiasts we are in such a big problem
Moulindu