Anyone Interested ?

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Anyone Interested ?

Post by bkmarks55 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi

I'm from bangalore and would like to meet like minded people for target practice over the weekend. If you are ok we could meet up on weekends and practice together. For me the problem is i dont have place to practice since i stay in the city. Care to join me anyone ?

For Advertising mail webmaster
kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Anyone Interested ?

Post by kiran2608 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:32 pm

bkmarks55 wrote:Hi

I'm from bangalore and would like to meet like minded people for target practice over the weekend. If you are ok we could meet up on weekends and practice together. For me the problem is i dont have place to practice since i stay in the city. Care to join me anyone ?
Hi Mr Marks,

Bangalore has full of people like[emoji4]you. And we have shooting ranges both private and government as well. Please tell me where exactly do you live in Bangalore so that I can guide you.

Regards,
KD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:21 pm

kiran2608 wrote:
bkmarks55 wrote:Hi

Hi Mr Marks,

Bangalore has full of people like[emoji4]you. And we have shooting ranges both private and government as well. Please tell me where exactly do you live in Bangalore so that I can guide you.

Regards,
KD

hi KIRAN...

I stay in singasandra,,,Near electronic city. Your help is much valuable.Kindly guide

kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kiran2608 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Super, I stay near begur lake towards RTO office. The nearest is as of now for you is Nishan shooting range in koramangala. Or there is one in JP nagar, near RV college, coffeday building adjacent.

If you still want unlimited fun then Bangalore university SAI, KSRA.

Regards,
KD

bkmarks55
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bkmarks55 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:43 pm

kiran2608 wrote:Super, I stay near begur lake towards RTO office. The nearest is as of now for you is Nishan shooting range in koramangala. Or there is one in JP nagar, near RV college, coffeday building adjacent.

Regards,
KD

Thanks kiran dint realise that you are very close to me...Thanks for the information..But you know any place where we can go out and shoot on weekends or something..If in tamilnadu i have an estate up a hill.

kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kiran2608 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:32 pm

bkmarks55 wrote:
kiran2608 wrote:Super, I stay near begur lake towards RTO office. The nearest is as of now for you is Nishan shooting range in koramangala. Or there is one in JP nagar, near RV college, coffeday building adjacent.

Regards,
KD

Thanks kiran dint realise that you are very close to me...Thanks for the information..But you know any place where we can go out and shoot on weekends or something..If in tamilnadu i have an estate up a hill.
In your own estates or properties plinking with airguns should not be a problem even in Bangalore. I used to practice on my apartment terrace during weekends. But now kids are occupying the place more time. And I prefer shooting range as it's safe and professional.

Regards,

KD

dhruv67
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by dhruv67 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:32 am

SAI (KSRA) is a good option, but I guess one has to be a member to be allowed to use the facilities.

kiran2608
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by kiran2608 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:06 am

Yes, KSRA is good one. You only have to give your ID and address proof there and commissioners office, you can enjoy life long shooting. If you are very much interested, I can recommend you.