New to This Forum

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

New to This Forum

Post by martinjennifer » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:55 pm

I am a knife and gun enthusiast and was observing this forum from quite a while. Now decided to join this forum to gain knowledge and share my experience as well.

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: New to This Forum

Post by aadhaulya » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:26 am

Welcome to the forum martinjennifer. Hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Atul

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:51 am

Welcome to IFG.
Please tell us something about yourself and your interests.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 am

Welcome aboard... A little more info about you will make the interactions easy here...

martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by martinjennifer » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

aadhaulya wrote:Welcome to the forum martinjennifer. Hope you have an enjoyable time here.

Atul
Hello Atul,

I am here at this forum to see the new thing that would include tool which I have not seen in the past. Would surely be looking forward to this beginning.

Jennifer

martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by martinjennifer » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:20 pm

xl_target wrote:Welcome to IFG.
I am born and bought up in UK. Recently my father came to India to get settled over here as he got a transfer to India office of his company.
Talking about me, I am a travel enthusiast and love to go for survival trips like camping, trekking, and hiking. My father also supports me on this.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:12 pm

martinjennifer wrote:I am born and bought up in UK. Recently my father came to India to get settled over here as he got a transfer to India office of his company.
Talking about me, I am a travel enthusiast and love to go for survival trips like camping, trekking, and hiking. My father also supports me on this.
That is great though you will have a very limited choice of places of your interest. Did you get a gun on your TR.

Atul

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 am

martinjennifer wrote:
I am born and bought up in UK. Recently my father came to India to get settled over here as he got a transfer to India office of his company.
If you like cxamping, trekking and hiking; many places have hiking or trekking clubs (or at least they used to when I was in India). I was able to find trekking clubs in most places that I lived in. I'm including Bangalore and Bombay. I know there are a few in the Chandigarh area too. They are not advertised much. Most of them are just groups of friends who get together and do little trips.

It wont really be survival stuff because no matter where you go in India, there are always people there. :)
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:19 am

welcome
you have an exciting hobby...go for it and enjoy
regards
dr.jk

martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by martinjennifer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:25 pm

aadhaulya wrote:
martinjennifer wrote:I am born and bought up in UK. Recently my father came to India to get settled over here as he got a transfer to India office of his company.
That is great though you will have a very limited choice of places of your interest. Did you get a gun on your TR.

Atul
I am not a big Gun enthusiast but guns always attract me. Thinking of getting some good ideas on guns and knives as well in this forum.

martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by martinjennifer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:27 pm

aadhaulya wrote:

Atul
I am not a big Gun enthusiast but guns always attract me. Thinking of getting some good ideas on guns and knives as well in this forum.

martinjennifer
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by martinjennifer » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:28 pm

xl_target wrote:
martinjennifer wrote:
If you like cxamping, trekking and hiking; many places have hiking or trekking clubs (or at least they used to when I was in India). I was able to find trekking clubs in most places that I lived in. I'm including Bangalore and Bombay. I know there are a few in the Chandigarh area too. They are not advertised much. Most of them are just groups of friends who get together and do little trips.

It wont really be survival stuff because no matter where you go in India, there are always people there. :)
I would definitely try to find some good trekking club to be associated with them so that I can go for outdoors survival trip like camping, trekking or hiking.