I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
gladiatorgarg
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL

Post by gladiatorgarg » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Respected seniors, admin and my brother in arms..I am really proud to post this thread..recently there was post regarding some army man commiting a heinious crime..one of the members bad mouthed the entire armed forces without any evidence which had hurt me since i m from the same flock... I m really proud that you all defended us The men in uniform real well....I had written a detailed reply in very decent language for that ignorent and insolent person...but sadly by the time i wanted to post it that thread was removed...I just rue the fact that I was denied a good fight :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
Safarigent
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: I AM PROUD OF YOU ALL

Post by Safarigent » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:48 pm

+1 to the gent above

Walibaa where are you now buddy?
To Excellence through Diligence.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Love to have the first hand view on the topic by an armed forces person. But the post seems to have been blocked by the administrators for some reason.

Atul

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:39 pm

I typed, deleted and retyped my reply three times before posting in that thread to dial down my tone and words in order to maintain the decorum of our forum.
@gladiatorgarg, my respect and gratitude to you and your flock for your service :)
Last edited by kshitij on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:40 am

I'm not sure who else reported that post but i did. That was just so spiteful.(The comment was edited by a Moderator. Please refrain from using such words)For a sec there, i wish we ran a less tight ship here. That type deserved some healthy name calling.

As always, tons of respect to our men & women out there.
Last edited by estousandy on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:25 am

I wanted to come down as a ton of bricks on that troll ,but then thought he doesn't deserve that kind of attention .Its Indian Army and there is no reason why we would not react the way we did ! :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jatindra Singh Deo on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:38 am

(y) (y) :agree:

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:35 pm

@Gladiatorgarg - you guys certainly don't have an easy job defending the country. Its disgusting that you have to defend yourselves from your own countrymen who start questioning the morality of the entire force because of a few elements. How about focusing on the positives of the men in green uniform. A family friend; a gentlemen by the name of Lt Kapadia lost his life some years ago fighting terrorists trying to cross the border- he died defending the country...Or how about a recent example of the army jawan Vadmitra Chaudary who was beaten to death in an attempt to defend a woman from some sick (Edited by a Moderator. Please keep the language civil however strongly you may feel about an issue) molesting her and many others like them.....

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:59 pm

gladiatorgarg wrote:I m really proud that you all defended us The men in uniform real well....I had written a detailed reply in very decent language for that ignorent and insolent person...but sadly by the time i wanted to post it that thread was removed...I just rue the fact that I was denied a good fight :)
@Gladiatorgarg, Please continue defending our country and we will continue to try defending you here. :D
@Moderators, I feel the thread should not have been removed, only the offending post could have been removed.

Atul

SMJ
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by SMJ » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:15 pm

To the admin - should not have, apologies for that!

prashantsingh
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011
Poster of the Month - Aug 2011

Post by prashantsingh » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Three generation of Army Officers in the family. I did not read the post. But am glad action was taken against the guy.
If this nation stands united today. It is not because of our Netas......but because of our men in uniform.
If there is any place in India that is truly secular.....It is the Indian Army. Go to any fauji unit. You will find a temple,gurudwara,church and mosque......All under one roof.
And in war. All these men from different religions fight as one......
As true Indians.

gladiatorgarg
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by gladiatorgarg » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Thank you gentlemen for your support..infact during the journey of life one will come accros various types of jerks idiots and half wits but you will have to be focussed and I have got you gyz to stay focussed,I truely dont need to defend our uniformed services, any true patriot will do that ,but I only worry one thing that the kid (i will call him a kid since he is only 23 as per his profile) will get into some serious shit with some one who will not take his nonsense sportingly and will have his ass roasted badly...by the way one of our fellow member mr sumit from del will be visiting leh shortly so rest of you also make plans as well...

Mallick
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Mallick » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 am

Dear Mr.Garg,

Greetings!

I am new here & recently visited. Thought, you may help me out (have seen your posting earlier). I am based in south kolkata & wants to join a good shooting club in city near by my area. I wants to join a club where having long & middle range facilities (in my childhood, I did practice some air rifles). But still I don't know how to make this thing happens! If you please reply my few queires, it would be a great help............

1. Do I need to buy my own rifle to practice in club or to get memebership? If yes, what would be the cost for good quality of long range rifle?
2. How much it costs for amunition to parctice in a month? is it really expensive to practice this sports?
3. Is police verification certificate is mandatory? If yes then why? As I do have a passport, during that time police already verified my criminal/moral & all other records.
4. I am staying in rented flat in Kolkata (my permanent address is outside of kolkata), so will it be diffcult to get Police verification certificates? If it is, then can club help to get this formalities?
5. Which club would be the best in city nearby south kolkata & economical?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & Regards,

Chinmay Mallick

Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:12 am

Guys let's watch some thrilling video from our own INDIAN ARMY..turn up the volume as this video will make us proud n will make you understand what is our armed forces are made off....jai hind

Mr.Mallick you are hijacking the thread. Please post your query separately or sent pm..
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end !!!"

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:58 am

prashantsingh wrote:Three generation of Army Officers in the family. I did not read the post. But am glad action was taken against the guy.
If this nation stands united today. It is not because of our Netas......but because of our men in uniform.
If there is any place in India that is truly secular.....It is the Indian Army. Go to any fauji unit. You will find a temple,gurudwara,church and mosque......All under one roof.
And in war. All these men from different religions fight as one...... As true Indians.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

Please allow me to add...that my family too have worn the uniform for 3 generations & continue to do so!
There are 3 decorations....
1. Kaiser - e Hind silver
2. Maha Vir Chakra (Posthumas)
3. Military Cross
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Jai Jawan - Jai Hind
Briha