Knife & Gear reviews by Slingshot

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Gear reviews by Slingshot

Post by essdee1972 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Slingshot, I probably missed responding when I had seen the videos through the Whatsapp links you sent. I had thought them good. But seeing them on a 15" lappie screen - heck they are GREAT!! I'll try the 42" idiot box in the evening, I bet they'll turn out awesome! :clap: :clap:

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to more of your videos. You ain't allowed to buy one more knife till you complete videos of at least half the collection! :twisted:
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

For Advertising mail webmaster
slingshot
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by slingshot » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Thank you EssDee. But its difficult to say 'NO' to platinum blondes :) .... will stay on this track now :)
There is no downside to Freedom!

slingshot
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by slingshot » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:56 am

Ramandeep wrote:A very nice review Slingshot, I agree with other members about the length of video, I myself when see the review of any random gear look for the short video versions and then when I like the gear see more detailed reviews in longer ones, having videos in shorter length would definitely have more views. Your language was good(accent free) diction was nice. Have already subscribed now would be looking for upcoming videos

Regards

Raman
Thank you for the feedback Ramandeep. And yes, will make the videos much shorter. Still trying to figure out how to compress information but getting the hang of the medium. Also, thank you for subscribing. New videos are on the way :)
There is no downside to Freedom!

zombie
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Knife & Gear reviews by Slingshot

Post by zombie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:47 am

Hello friends,

We have also started a channel called Savaj Outdoors with guidance from forum member Katana. Savaj is colloquial term for Lion and is not a rip-off of Savage.

I have shared some reviews below.

Episode-5: Gerber LMF II Survival knife review

Episode-4: Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate knife review

We are still working on improving videos as we go. Looking forward to your support.

Thank you all.

Zombie
Guns are not evil. Humans are

Savaj Outdoors channel: www.youtube.com/savajoutdoors

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:23 am

slingshot wrote:Thank you EssDee. But its difficult to say 'NO' to platinum blondes :) .... will stay on this track now :)
Blondes of any shade...slingshot - wouldn't you say? :lol:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!