Airsoft AEG shipping to india by Airgun depot

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Ujjwal Bhatt
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Airsoft AEG shipping to india by Airgun depot

Post by Ujjwal Bhatt » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:40 pm

I am intrested In buying an airsoft AEG from Airgun depot which is of metal but I want to know that does airgun depot ships Airsoft guns to india.....If anyone aware about shipping of airgun depot products to india plzz tell me....It will be gratefull to you

thanku :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Airsoft AEG shipping to india by Airgun depot

Post by chicky » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Dear Ujjwal,

Are you specifically looking for a Airsoft or do you want a realistic looking air gun/pistol ?
I feel it will be difficult to import an Airsoft gun into India as most of the establishments in UK and USA have stopped supplying , keeping inview the Customs hassles here. Your best bet would be to either request someone to carry the same with him when he returns from abroad or to source it from numerous Gun shops and Agents operating in the Country.

All the best...

Ujjwal Bhatt
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ujjwal Bhatt » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:27 pm

MR chicky,

No sir I just want an Airsoft gun but google says that airsoft is legal in india but y then there is not import for it..?

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:35 pm

If you're genuinely interested in answers regarding AS, go here: http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=195

Kindly introduce yourself & read through relevant topics before making new random treads.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects