AULD LANG SYNE - MOIN!!!

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

AULD LANG SYNE - MOIN!!!

Post by brihacharan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:08 am

Hi Guys!
> Our Poster Boy & Blade Wiz Kid "MOIN" who presently resides in Mumbai is shifting base to Ahmedabad, Lock, Stock & trunks full of Blades :D
> Reasons are many, professional, family et al.....Nevertheless Mumbai IFGians will be missing his cherubic / ever smiling (now bearded) face during our monthly bashes & the knowledge he shares with us....
> Needless to mention his enthusiasm is 'contagious' and the Mumbai lot is ever grateful in getting infected :D
> So in the fitness of things "CMG" (Churi Mochi Gang) decided to give Moin a warm send off...
> The gathering took place at the Bombay Presidency Golf Club last Sunday....
> Over delicious Kebabs, Frothies, Lemon Squashes & more of those succulent kebabs & other exotic victuals, we discussed blades, blades & more blades, laced with humor & animated banter to wish him & his family well on his new life at Ahmedabad :D
> As a token our love, affection, care & the good times we spent together....Moin was presented with a TITAN Chrono Watch....
> The choice & sentiment behind it was to recall, recollect & rejoice the 'Times' we spent together, while every tick would remind him of our heartbeats that would wish him & his family Good Health, Happiness, Prosperity & Peace of Mind all year through :D :D :D
> The pic below says it all....(BTW- I may be forgiven for my protruding paunch - it just reflects the amount of Kebabs, frothies & other goodies it's holding :lol: )
L - R...Slingshot, Ashish, Moin, Briha, Essdee, AGN
:cheers:
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Re: AULD LANG SYNE - MOIN!!!

Post by Prabhath » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:36 am

As always a fantastic write up Briha Sir. Reading about the kebabs and the other goodies has made me hungry (though I just had my breakfast sometime back).

@ Moin,

All the very best with your transition (if one may call it that). May success, good health and happiness be always with you and your family.

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:27 pm

a good sendoff :cheers:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:43 pm

Happy trails Moin! :cheers:
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

skeetshot
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by skeetshot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:01 pm

Great gesture by all of you. Good luck to Moin

xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Hey Moin,
Sounds like they gave you quite a send-off.
Good luck on your move and new job.
You know there won't be as many celebrity TV opportunities like you had in Mumbai :lol:

Now, don't be a stranger.
Get that Internet connection hooked up ASAP and get back with us as soon as you can.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Raghvendrasingh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raghvendrasingh » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Hey moin sir
Good luck
....brave by heart, honest by nature and wicked by brain.....

PRITAM PATEL
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by PRITAM PATEL » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:32 pm

welcome to A'bad,

If you ever need any local help.........be my guest

pritam patel
"Men like us don't deserve to die in the bed, field would be a batter option"

Optional : Proper inglish n gramer

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:59 am

Great write up and image brihacharan - what a brilliant send off! :cheers:

Good luck Moin. with your new assignment! :D
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:02 am

That is a lovely gesture by the CMG and one that is well deserved. Everyone looks great in that photograph. No doubt you will all miss him but he will miss you more.

Wish you all the very best, Moin, with the move. May the pastures anew bring you greater prosperity and rewards in every sphere. :cheers:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:44 am

Another trail for Moin .. Good luck .. See you in AMD sometime
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

Moin.
Poster of the Month - Sep '11 & Apr '13

Post by Moin. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:51 pm

brihacharan wrote:Hi Guys!
> Our Poster Boy & Blade Wiz Kid "MOIN" who presently resides in Mumbai is shifting base to Ahmedabad, Lock, Stock & trunks full of Blades :D
> Reasons are many, professional, family et al.....Nevertheless Mumbai IFGians will be missing his cherubic / ever smiling (now bearded) face during our monthly bashes & the knowledge he shares with us....
> Needless to mention his enthusiasm is 'contagious' and the Mumbai lot is ever grateful in getting infected :D
> So in the fitness of things "CMG" (Churi Mochi Gang) decided to give Moin a warm send off...
> The gathering took place at the Bombay Presidency Golf Club last Sunday....
> Over delicious Kebabs, Frothies, Lemon Squashes & more of those succulent kebabs & other exotic victuals, we discussed blades, blades & more blades, laced with humor & animated banter to wish him & his family well on his new life at Ahmedabad :D
> As a token our love, affection, care & the good times we spent together....Moin was presented with a TITAN Chrono Watch....
> The choice & sentiment behind it was to recall, recollect & rejoice the 'Times' we spent together, while every tick would remind him of our heartbeats that would wish him & his family Good Health, Happiness, Prosperity & Peace of Mind all year through :D :D :D
> The pic below says it all....(BTW- I may be forgiven for my protruding paunch - it just reflects the amount of Kebabs, frothies & other goodies it's holding :lol: )
[ Image ]
L - R...Slingshot, Ashish, Moin, Briha, Essdee, AGN
:cheers:
Briha

Brihasir; I was left speechless. No words to thank the CMG for the warmth and affection that too in such a short period of time. You guys Rock !!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Regards
Moin.
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Camus

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Prabhath wrote:As always a fantastic write up Briha Sir. Reading about the kebabs and the other goodies has made me hungry (though I just had my breakfast sometime back).

@ Moin,

All the very best with your transition (if one may call it that). May success, good health and happiness be always with you and your family.
Thank You Prabhat :)

Regards
Moin
In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. Camus

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:58 pm

nagarifle wrote:a good sendoff :cheers:
It indeed was Nagarifle. The CMG's a group of very fine gentlemen. :)

Regards
Moin

Moin.

Post by Moin. » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:00 pm

mundaire wrote:Happy trails Moin! :cheers:
Thank you so much Abhijeet. :)

Regards
Moin