Our brave heart and Hero....a tribute

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Vassili Zaitsev
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Our brave heart and Hero....a tribute

Post by Vassili Zaitsev » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:00 am

My eyes were tearful and there was a lump in my throat today as I watched the funeral ceremonies of two brave sons of Mother India.

I couldn't resist myself but to cry helpless as late Col. daughter GAVE THE WAR CRY OF GORKHA RIFLES (ai Mahakali, Ayo Gorkhali (Victory to Mahakali, The Gorkhas Are Here).), my heart beats faster and there were goose bumps on my body.

I could feel the blood rush in my body, as I stood up and gave a salute to him. What a brave son , what a officer and what a gentle man he was..
A supreme sacrifice and a true army officer who led from the front.

His 6 year old son touched his feet and the poor boy was not able to understand on the surroundings and his wife couldn't controlled herself.
I felt that we all should be more proud to have such army for whom we can sleep at night, enjoy the freedom and festivals when these brave souls guard our borders.

The story doesn't end here and we may still remember the supreme sacrifice of these soldiers from the past.
I felt extremely proud to read the thoughts of these great soldiers are as below ( quoted from NDTV)

Col MN Rai ; Play your role in life with such passion, that even after the curtains come down, the applause doesn't stop."

Constable Sanjeev Singh, was also killed in the encounter that the army described as an intense gun battle at a village in Pulwama in south Kashmir.

"It was my duty to shoot the enemy, and I don't regret it. My regrets are for the people I couldn't save: soldiers, buddies, innocents, etc," says the policeman's status message on WhatsApp, posted 48 days ago..

Jai hind
"Everything that has a beginning, has an end !!!"