Invitation to Submit Logo Designs for NAGRI

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
siddikpatel
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Invitation to Submit Logo Designs for NAGRI

Post by siddikpatel » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:44 am

Hee... we are waiting for Diwali gift... who got it? ??

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 am

captrakshitsharma wrote:Any one still wants to submit.... All the design are great and its leading to the dilemma of who should be announced as the winner. Members what is your take? Which logo do you design the best? Your opinions will help us decide the Logo for your NAGRI. The opinions will be considered and final logo would be announced tomorrow , the final judgement will be Skeetshot's, our president.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Briha

skeetshot
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by skeetshot » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 am

Friends,

Apparantly Captrakshitsharma had an emergency call and had to fly off somewhere

He would be back by now to make the announcements :) :)

Meanwhile, thank you for your patience and, of course, enthusiastic participation

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:04 pm

skeetshot wrote: Friends,
Apparantly Captrakshitsharma had an emergency call and had to fly off somewhere
He would be back by now to make the announcements :) :)
Meanwhile, thank you for your patience and, of course, enthusiastic participation
> Thank you for the update....much appreciated :D
Briha

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 pm

My two bit opinion.....Logo by Dr. Jaykumar but with the Tricolor Border; Brihacharan's design and Siddi Patel's logo. The Young Mother holding a handgun with her children on either side is indeed vwry effective. Hope NAGRI, when ever formed becomes as effective.
Cheers !!!
Marksman

Kamleshwar
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Kamleshwar » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Eagerly awaiting the outcome of such great efforts by Brihaji, Siddikpatel,Dr Jk and Bajpeyi and many others. May the best Logo is created out of these efforts Kamleshwar

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Dear Gents apology for the long wait. Just entered my house about 10 mins back and facing my wife's warth for jumping on the forum. I was holding this for a bit longer initially to see what other designs our talented members may come up with . I on behalf of NAGRI team thank all of you and appreciate your hard work and efforts. All design were great and unique. It was tough to decide and choose one design. We will in future try to incorporate the best bits of each and every design in the logo and as far as I am concerned you are all winners . Briha Ji, Dr. Jay Kumar, Siddikpatel and Anubhav Bajpai ,I announce you all as winners with Briha Ji's design being the most popular choice. So i thought all of you should get a little something for participation and your enthusiasm towards NAGRI &RKBA, a knife for everyone.
I would request all of you gentlemen to kindly PM me your postal addresses to receive team NAGRI's token of appreciation. I can post the PICTURES here by tomorrow morning (please bear with me as i've had a long day) or not spoil the surprise for our winning designers and wait till they receive the token of our gesture of thanks for the superb effort on their part. What say? Winners it will be as you say.. Let me know you want the pics now or post receipt of the knives you would like to post them yourself?
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 am

at last i can let me breath out phweeeeeeeee. must have broken the world record. :D

well done all, what an enterprising talented gents we have on the forum, enjoy the daggers :cheers: :cheers:
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

NAGA , we are still waiting for your design...

anubhav_rulez
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anubhav_rulez » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:02 am

Congratulations to all Winners & special one to Briha Sir...Iam so glad to be a part of this wonderful forum. Where everyone can contribute & appreciated for the same. Thank a tonn to all Seniors.
Anubhav Bajpai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's always better to have a gun & don't need it...Than need a gun & not having it !!!

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:04 am

captrakshitsharma wrote:Dear Gents apology for the long wait. Just entered my house about 10 mins back and facing my wife's warth for jumping on the forum. I was holding this for a bit longer initially to see what other designs our talented members may come up with . I on behalf of NAGRI team thank all of you and appreciate your hard work and efforts. All design were great and unique. It was tough to decide and choose one design. We will in future try to incorporate the best bits of each and every design in the logo and as far as I am concerned you are all winners . Briha Ji, Dr. Jay Kumar, Siddikpatel and Anubhav Bajpai ,I announce you all as winners with Briha Ji's design being the most popular choice. So i thought all of you should get a little something for participation and your enthusiasm towards NAGRI &RKBA, a knife for everyone.
I would request all of you gentlemen to kindly PM me your postal addresses to receive team NAGRI's token of appreciation. I can post the PICTURES here by tomorrow morning (please bear with me as i've had a long day) or not spoil the surprise for our winning designers and wait till they receive the token of our gesture of thanks for the superb effort on their part. What say? Winners it will be as you say.. Let me know you want the pics now or post receipt of the knives you would like to post them yourself?
Dear Captrakshitsharma,
> Many thanks to you for conveying the "Happy / Good News".....Winners All....The True NAGRI Spirit :cheering: :cheering:
> My sincere request " Let's Have the Pictures now" :D
> Thanks once again .....The wait was worth it!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Briha

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 am

Congratulations to the winners! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Thanks to the Captain for logging in to the forum immediately after a long trip for the announcements (and facing the better half's wrath!).
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Cheers ... Once again thank you all for your efforts @ Briha Ji I will post the pics in a lil bit by today evening....

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Congratulations to all the contributors!

And a grand gesture by the NAGRI committee!

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 pm

Vikram wrote: Congratulations to all the contributors!
And a grand gesture by the NAGRI committee!

Best-
Vikram
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Briha