God's Accuracy – It’s immaculately perfect!

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: God's Accuracy – It’s immaculately perfect!

Post by nagarifle » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:23 am

hi Grampy, this topic was to get you back into the forum, i guess it worked, welcome back mate.
opinions are like noses everybody has one and it is usually has holes in it.
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

For Advertising mail webmaster
bennedose
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by bennedose » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:37 am

crosshair wrote:Darwin, you are needed here!
:lol: Got a noose waiting for you and Richard Dawkins

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Blind faith can be very destructive or rather self destructive like the example below -
The Punjab and Haryana High Court today ordered a CBI probe into the alleged castration of 400 followers of Sirsa-based Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh.
............The case - A Fatehabad resident had filed a petition alleging castration at the behest of Dera Sacha Sauda chief Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. He said dera doctors castrated him and 400 others with a false promise that men who undergo the procedure would be able to gain divine powers through the dera chief
Complete news report can be read via the following link http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/nation ... 21843.html
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992