Taste....Fashion......Your likes and dislikes.

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:31 pm

ohmygod...plating the gypsy? quick penpusher, send me the smelling salts...
Grumpy, good wood, lots of it, lots of grain, no pistol grips or arty farty stuff.
Monte Carlo ok, else I'd have settled for the stutzen.
Dull, hand rubbed oil finish (pity we cant finish our rifle stocks with nose oil like my fav briar-that was an awesome patina ;) )
NO Crap yellow wood a la the IOFB (They even use the same colour schemes on the INSAS.)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Taste....Fashion......Your likes and dislikes.

Post by Grumpy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:02 pm

I`ve heard all about the plans for the Gypsy - real `Gangsta` bling: Seat covers in white fur, A pair of white furry dice, Alloy wheels with spinning centres, A straight-though exhaust with dual 4" chrome tail pipes. A white fur covering for the rag top together with lace curtains in the windows. The body to be resprayed in candy apple pink and a CD player with a set of 1kw amps driving a pair of 18" bass drivers and a full top end all mounted in a custom made bin in the rear,
Quietly tastfull in fact.
He`s going to have the gear lever replaced with a chrome dildo so he can drive around with his knob in his hand........
The plan was for all the metalwork to be gold plated but he realised that his smile would be lost amongst the metalwork when posing for magazine pictures...............

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:09 pm

" no pistol grips" .

You want a straight hand grip on a rifle ?

"pity we cant finish our rifle stocks with nose oil like my fav briar".

Nose oil ? Honestly ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- What an interesting picture that conjures up !

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:23 pm

Grumpy";p="22447 wrote: I`ve heard all about the plans for the Gypsy - real `Gangsta` bling: Seat covers in white fur, A pair of white furry dice, Alloy wheels with spinning centres, A straight-though exhaust with dual 4" chrome tail pipes. A white fur covering for the rag top together with lace curtains in the windows. The body to be resprayed in candy apple pink and a CD player with a set of 1kw amps driving a pair of 18" bass drivers and a full top end all mounted in a custom made bin in the rear,
He`s going to have the gear lever replaced with a chrome dildo so he can drive around with his knob in his hand........
The plan was for all the metalwork to be gold plated but he realised that his smile would be lost amongst the metalwork when posing for magazine pictures...............
Have had 2 too many... Friday, friends and all that... :roll: BUT even now I can just about picture Mr. Bana in his gold plated Gypsy (fur, high amp system et all)... now if he just got a low rider suspension job... that'd touch a spot! :mrgreen:

No, I'm not going to dignify Doc's comments on various "naturally occurring" oils with a reply.... not that drunk! What gives??!! :shock:

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:47 pm

Grumpy";p="22447 wrote:I`ve heard all about the plans for the Gypsy - real `Gangsta` bling: Seat covers in white fur, A pair of white furry dice, Alloy wheels with spinning centres, A straight-though exhaust with dual 4" chrome tail pipes. A white fur covering for the rag top together with lace curtains in the windows. The body to be resprayed in candy apple pink and a CD player with a set of 1kw amps driving a pair of 18" bass drivers and a full top end all mounted in a custom made bin in the rear,
Hehehe... Nice one. :mrgreen: