Indians for airguns on the yellow forum

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Indians for airguns on the yellow forum

Post by dev » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Here we are again gents Mr. Bana doing his international realtions thingie for us. Makes me suspect somewhere deep down under the layers of gun oil is a heart ;-).

Dev

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >> Return to Index

Indians and airguns
May 26 2007 at 2:40 AM
Adam in SoCal (Login shootistinsocal)
from IP address 71.254.191.11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look what I stumbled upon...

http://indiansforguns.com/viewforum.php?f=2

Adam in SoCal

Respond to this message

Author Reply
1008mod
(Login 1008mod)
122.162.124.145 indians and airguns May 26 2007, 4:07 AM

Actually its about all arms and the right to bear arms. Since the NRAI does scant little we in this forum are trying to work on issues that will hopefully change some gun laws. The bigger goal is to try to reallow the import of firearms, something that has been banned since 1985.

Please feel free to join in and share your extensive knowledge with us.

Regards,

Dev

Edit Message Respond to this message

Dave Kern
(Login DaveKern)
71.92.157.143 Great! May 26 2007, 9:47 AM

It must have been 2001 or 02 that Mack The Knife Bana (one of the Mods) sent me some pellets from India to try out. He used to post over on the UK forum, but I havn't seen anything since I came back on the Internet last year.

If Mr. Bana is any example, the airgunners in India are some mighty fine folks.
Thanks for the link -
DaveK

Respond to this message

1008mod
(Login 1008mod)
122.163.160.82 Mr.bana still haunts our board ;-) May 28 2007, 4:59 AM

Yup he is still around so don't hesitate to jump right in. He's sent me alsmost a thousand pellets since I got my Qb 78.

Regards,

1008mod

Edit Message Respond to this message

Current Topic - Indians and airguns

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >> Return to Index

Picture Posting Tutorial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click On Banner

D I S C L A I M E R
JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums from people under 18 years old, only with legal guardian(s) present.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Indians for airguns on the yellow forum

Post by Mack The Knife » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:56 pm

This is embarassing! I had forgotten about Dave and the pellets. If I am not mistaken, he lives in the U.S. and I had sent him samples of G.Smith pellets soon after they were released.

Anyway, convey my best to him or better still have him join up here. Could you ask him what his Airgun BBS name was?

Thanks.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: I think I remember now. If I am not mistaken Dave Kern was the person who sent me a copy of Tank Fishing In India by H.S. Thomas - a pretty difficult book to get these days and a postcard from Africa (Kenya) whilst on a fishing trip (for tiger fish?). And now that I have begun recalling, I think we first got to know each other whilst discussing Surefire flashlights on the Airgun BBS. However, as far as I recall, he wasn't based in the U.S.. Well, not then, atleast. Be great to have him on board.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:42 pm

Will keep up the defamation;-). Have invited them on board . lets see.

Regards,
Dev
Mack The Knife Bana";p="20794 wrote: This is embarassing! I had forgotten about Dave and the pellets. If I am not mistaken, he lives in the U.S. and I had sent him samples of G.Smith pellets soon after they were released.

Anyway, convey my best to him or better still have him join up here. Could you ask him what his Airgun BBS name was?

Thanks.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: I think I remember now. If I am not mistaken Dave Kern was the person who sent me a copy of Tank Fishing In India by H.S. Thomas - a pretty difficult book to get these days and a postcard from Africa (Kenya) whilst on a fishing trip (for tiger fish?). And now that I have begun recalling, I think we first got to know each other whilst discussing Surefire flashlights on the Airgun BBS. However, as far as I recall, he wasn't based in the U.S.. Well, not then, atleast. Be great to have him on board.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

DaveK
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Indians for airguns on the yellow forum

Post by DaveK » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:00 pm

Wow! Nothing like seeing my name on an international forum to make the world tilt just a bit.

Mack The Knife - Yes, you sent me some pellets here in Oregon USA to try out. I've remembered that kindness. However, I didn't send you a fishing book - whoever that guy was, he should have the credit.

Dev - Sorry, it went right past me on the Yellow Forum that you were on this forum and were speaking first hand.

I've been visiting this forum for a week or so now, just to get a feel for the airgunning scene in India. If I have something positive to share I'll post, but for the time being its going to be listen and learn for me. At this time, I'm mostly into Crosman multi-pumps, with a couple of German springers thrown into the mix.
Thanks -
Dave Kern

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:54 pm

Welcome aboard, Dave and you will have to excuse my forgetfulness. ;)

Mack The Knife