My new lethal weapon

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

My new lethal weapon

Post by dev » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:40 pm

Ladies and gentlemen from the land of krypton, here is krypto the wonder boy all of 43 days old.
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: my new lethal wreapon

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:03 pm

Gr88888 new acquisition Dev…:) Always like Labs but don’t know how I always end up getting an Alsatian. Here wishing you many joyful days ahead

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Nice one Dev ,Is it a Semi or a Full Auto ? :D
And i am sure that u wont start a new thred asking where can i get a holster for it?????? :lol: :D
BTW plz change the date of ur camera ,,owise members will say that u are trolling here,fooling us . :D :D :?
Last edited by badshah0522 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Congratulations Dev,

Labradors make great pets. They are infact companion dogs ( or Gun dogs, in case you take em for hunting) rather than guard dogs. I too have an adorable Lab named Brandy ( 5 yrs old ) . Labradors love food and are lazy so they need regular exercise .

have an excellent time with your pet Dev ,

RP

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:07 pm

ORTHOPOD";p="16054 wrote:Congratulations Dev,
Labradors love food and are lazy so they need regular exercise .
RP
Yep, I agree with this. They are big time gluttons, you need to tell them to stop otherwise they will keep eating and puit on weight.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:27 pm

Thanks guys I knew you all would fall for the little guy. I love to hear his little bark when he is hungry. It is c'mon guys I haven't got all day. And after he eats his belly almost touches the ground ;-). So we take him out twice a day and he chases us for a while and then relieves himself. But he needs to be carried up the stairs. I almost bought his brother also but that would have been a full time job.

Regards,

Dev

to_saptarshi
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by to_saptarshi » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:50 pm

Congratulation!!!! Dev, Very nice Lab, surely having an excellent time with him :D

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:54 pm

dev";p="16059 wrote:ThI almost bought his brother also but that would have been a full time job.
Regards,

Dev
Since you mentioned bought. How much you paid for the little guy. Is he KCI registered? Do they have GDS pups. I am looking for a KCI registered GSD pup.

-Inder

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:54 pm

Sorry double post :oops:

-Inder
Last edited by kanwar76 on Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:20 pm

Okay the point of origin is shady as i bought it from the pet shop at sector 18 Noida. No certificates or KCI registered stuff. By GDS do you mean German Shepherd? I saw two, they looked like little bear cubs, real beauties but I am scared of alsatians (one man dog etc) and so I got this little guy. The pet shop guarantees each dog with a money back guarantee. So I don't know what you'll make of it.

Regards,

Dev
P.S. I paid 6600 without the accessories.
kanwar76";p="16067 wrote:
dev";p="16059 wrote:ThI almost bought his brother also but that would have been a full time job.
Regards,

Dev
Since you mentioned bought. How much you paid for the little guy. Is he KCI registered? Do they have GDS pups. I am looking for a KCI registered GSD pup.

-Inder

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:27 pm

Dev, Very sweet addition to the family... :) I take it you will be training him for use in the field... maybe by next year we could take him with us on a short trip... ;)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:30 pm

hee hee lots of trips to a park with tall grass...;-0

He is really vicious when we play tug of war with a sock, I can almost hear a growl ;-).

Regards,

Dev

Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Congrats dev...talking about labs yes they can eat for ever and become nice door stoppers. On the contrary one of the meanest dog I have ever seen is a lab.

So here it is to a budding gun dog

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:55 pm

Door stoppers true we have to be so careful that my wife skinned her leg on a door looking out for the little guy. I guess it depends on what you do to any pup. This guy gets carried around by the wife, her cousin, gets bathed by me I also am in charge of his calcium and liv52 intake. Even the maid plays with him before beginning work. My brother-in-law has my earlier spitz and his first comment was make sure this one stays a dog ;-). Lets hope I can keep him as nice natured as he is. He has already learnt to sit and what no means.

Regards,

Dev
ngrewal";p="16073 wrote: Congrats dev...talking about labs yes they can eat for ever and become nice door stoppers. On the contrary one of the meanest dog I have ever seen is a lab.

So here it is to a budding gun dog

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:08 pm

Ha, am going to see this spoilt brat on sat and box his ears.Make sure he doesent grow up to be a door stopper. Congrats and get him down for a coffee tonight?
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."