Question about Ranjit Singh's family

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
penpusher

Re: Question about Ranjit Singh's family

Post by penpusher » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Mehul,

Would love to get my hands on that free 7mm :lol:

penpusher

For Advertising mail webmaster
mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:58 pm

penpusher,

Right now, I can only give a gun to someone who comes here. And you know that I have long had an open invitation to you to visit and stay here with us whenever you feel like it. Well, do come over and there are enough guns here and more are available. If India allows imports again, I could send one across. Don't have a 7mm yet but am planning to build one in the future.

Cheers!

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Mehul,

Talking about the one that your friend in India was offering you and you were thinking of taking to USA and refurbishing it.Will take you up on your offer. Count on it.

penpusher

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:32 am

penpusher,

That's the one I am planning to build. Haven't been able to visit India and arrange it to be transferred to my name and then brought here. The barrel is shot out and needs to be replaced and it needs rebluing as well as, possibly, a new stock. Unfortunately, I just haven't had time. If you want me to get that gun redone for you, I'll be most happy to get that done. I just happen to have a friend who is very good with Mannlichers and Mausers and his work is superb. Be glad to get it reworked by him if you want. Just let me know.

I can buy any gun I want here - this one is of interest to me as it is registered in India and could be redone and brought back there.

Cheers!

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:19 am

Mehul,

You have left me speechless with your offer.Just send me the photos of the rebuild,if possible ,and I will be more than happy.Now when I visit your place,I will be one stressed out person,wondering as to what to get you :lol:

On your project of rebuilding the rifle,if you need advice regarding paperwork in getting the rifle out of the country or in getting it transferred in your name,I will be more than happy to help in what ever way I can.If you so feel like it, you can send me all the details and I can get the documents ready for you.

penpusher