Don't you just love a mess?

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Don't you just love a mess?

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:18 pm

As a matter of interest Dodger, the apron you use when working on guns........is it a frilly little pink number with lace edging ?
I have all sorts of numbers but I sure as hell cannot pull tricks the way you do. ;)
You were lucky that those tubes didn`t arrive as a welded lump !
Don't be daft! Einstein wrapped it in ONE layer of bubble wrap or didn't you read that bit? :roll:

:wink:

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:22 pm

kanwar76";p="14489 wrote:No.. Problemo..I already fixed scope and zeroing can wait for some time. I was looking for the tips for filing arms license.

Just let me know when we can do that...

-Inder
Why did you remove the scope? Did you remove it from the mount or just the scope along with mount off the gun?

Call me when you want to come over and we will take it from there. Do you have your Arms Licence application form?

Mack The Knife

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:44 pm

Hush guys, am designing a frilly number as an apron-saw some cute ones in Guwahati ...back today and see that I havent missed much.
Grumpy, did the deep breaths help?
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:26 am

"have all sorts of numbers but I sure as hell cannot pull tricks the way you do."
Yeah, I heard that you worked for nothing.

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:33 am

"Don't be daft! Einstein wrapped it in ONE layer of bubble wrap or didn't you read that bit? "
Coo, one WHOLE layer. `Einstein` is obviously the last of the big spenders........or the first of the small wrappers. Can you imagine the possible result of him sending a large container of Superglue by post ? The mind boggles !!!

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:11 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="14496 wrote: Why did you remove the scope? Did you remove it from the mount or just the scope along with mount off the gun?
No Mack The Knife, I never removed the scope. I just fixed a plastic part which I talked about on phone If you remember.
Mack The Knife Bana";p="14496 wrote: Call me when you want to come over and we will take it from there. Do you have your Arms Licence application form?
Mack The Knife
Please let me know when can I come. I am going to office late nowdays so can come any morning. Yes, I've got one which I downloaded from here. I think it should work.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 pm

Tomorrow morning - 10 a.m. SHARP!!!

Will call you if there is a change.

Have no idea what plastic thing you have added to your scope.

Mack The Knife

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:48 pm

I shall. Thanks for the idea ;-) imagine all the postal guys with envelopes stuck to their hands cackle...cackle...lostem shall pay...hee...hee...hee ;0

Dev
Grumpy";p="14515 wrote: "Don't be daft! Einstein wrapped it in ONE layer of bubble wrap or didn't you read that bit? "
Coo, one WHOLE layer. `Einstein` is obviously the last of the big spenders........or the first of the small wrappers. Can you imagine the possible result of him sending a large container of Superglue by post ? The mind boggles !!!
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:51 pm

That wasn't JB Weld...aah...ha...ha...haaa...who has a funny shotty now? Einstein eh? Who's accepting candy from strangers now? ;-)

Dev
Mack The Knife Bana";p="14495 wrote:
As a matter of interest Dodger, the apron you use when working on guns........is it a frilly little pink number with lace edging ?
I have all sorts of numbers but I sure as hell cannot pull tricks the way you do. ;)
You were lucky that those tubes didn`t arrive as a welded lump !
Don't be daft! Einstein wrapped it in ONE layer of bubble wrap or didn't you read that bit? :roll:

:wink:
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:48 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="14534 wrote:Tomorrow morning - 10 a.m. SHARP!!!

Will call you if there is a change.

Have no idea what plastic thing you have added to your scope.

Mack The Knife
Okay will be there on time..

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:48 pm

Now don`t be late - you know Mack The Knife keeps a rolling pin in the pocket of his pinny !

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:22 am

:mrgreen:

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:07 am

kanwar76";p="14551 wrote:
Okay will be there on time..

-Inder
Inder was it to be Indian Standard Time or....

:mrgreen:

P.S.: Just noticed that our forum clock is one hour ahead of IST.