CJ3A Jeep restoration

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
shahid

Post by shahid » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:35 am

Great. Nice work. Now what about my Jeep ? The CJ 3 B. How's this one progressing ?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Sakobav » Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:20 am

Nice Danish have fun congrats

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: CJ3A Jeep restoration

Post by kanwar76 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:30 pm

Nice color....

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:26 pm

Inder

Since ages i am seeing this colour on my jeep. Its Olive Green. Infact my father told me that he never used any other colour in this jeep.

Danish

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:40 pm

one more pic of this beauty

Danish

jumq
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jumq » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:11 am

Hey Danish..

Took me a while to realise the first pic on this thread ( must admit was quite dilapidated) is of the same jeep u have restored .. phenomenal job on your part .. quite like the military green u have retained for the colour .. :) Happy Spinning :)

Jumana.

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:42 am

Hey Jumana... thats a really nice name you have. I wanted this name for my daughter but some how my wife managed to dominate me as usual and she kept her name 'zoya'. :)
jumq";p="15448 wrote: phenomenal job on your part ..
Thanks 8) These days i am restoring another jeep CJ3B for my brother shahid who lives in dubai. I'll post the pics of that jeep also as soon as it is restored. :)

Danish

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:31 pm

more pics

Danish

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: CJ3A Jeep restoration

Post by Risala » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:16 am

Danish,
Looking good.
You might want to consider fitting a showel,and axe on the side,a pick axe on the front mud guard,a jerry can on the back,and most importantly a gun rack on the driver side.
Best
Sanjay

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:20 am

Sanjay

I have all these fittings with me but i am not going to stall in this jeep. Only jerry can will be added in this jeep rest of the fitting will be stalled in the other jeep which i am restoring for shahid bhai.

Danish

jumq
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jumq » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:19 pm

Thanks for the compliment :D .. Its a typical Arabic name thats runs famous in quite a few Muslim families .. like they say, shout out the name and u shall find 10 answering you back.. lol .. Your daughter has a wonderful name as well .. :)

Restoring jeeps seems to be your full time hobby along with collection of artelleries ( did manage to see pics of your guns not long ago ) .. How come u dont have a mud gaurd fitted in your jeep..! Recently got myself a black Scorpio , the usual 2.6 Turbo and got some deadly jazzy wheel caps fitted along with the door vizers and claddings to give the express way look, thats only how far my knowledge goes in superficial upliftment of any vehicle .. :roll: :wink:

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:03 pm

jumq";p="15840 wrote: Restoring jeeps seems to be your full time hobby along with collection of artelleries ( did manage to see pics of your guns not long ago ) .. How come u dont have a mud gaurd fitted in your jeep..! Recently got myself a black Scorpio , the usual 2.6 Turbo and got some deadly jazzy wheel caps fitted along with the door vizers and claddings to give the express way look, thats only how far my knowledge goes in superficial upliftment of any vehicle ..
Yes jumy, restoring of jeeps is my hobby and i love it.
It is an original jeep and i don't want to spoil my jeep by adding modern days fitting in it.

Danish