Air pressure for Gypsy King tyres...

Posts that don't fit into any other category. If it's anything to do with guns, it probably doesn't belong here!
Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Air pressure for Gypsy King tyres...

Post by Pran » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 am

Mack The Knife, you hijacked your own thread :-)
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:44 am

Not in the least. It's a break in the proceedings until the next batch of results.

Anyway, it's my thread, my rules. So there! :mrgreen:

Mack The Knife

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:45 am

Mack The Knife Bana";p="23909 wrote:It's a break in the proceedings until the next batch of results.
:lol:
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:47 am

Yup Django ,
Never heard of Mercury and Callas soiree.Will be a treat , even to my deaf ears.
Sanjay's right, the 'interns' he mentions are a couple of fishing crazy friends- we plan a quickie trip to Bhakra sometime...Wonder if i can play Callas and Kiri at the banks and see the effect on the fish strike rate!! Mack The Knife? ;)
Sure, that was just a minor reminder to burn me the cd's. Last time around was a major rush trip plus your house project in progress...no sweat, burn when you can.Some times I AM tempted to go in for an IPOD ;)
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm

[quote="eljefe";p="23913"]Wonder if i can play Callas and Kiri at the banks and see the effect on the fish strike rate!! Mack The Knife? ;)

Now there's a thought. Plants turn towards classical music, so why not fish. What track do you suggest we start with? :mrgreen:
Some times I AM tempted to go in for an IPOD ;)
[/quote]

Makes a lot of sense.

Mack The Knife

P.S.: If you are really serious about the listening to on the phone bit, call now. I've got Nabuco on the stereo.

cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:50 pm

hi,

Mack The Knife, i have a new gypsy king and it comes with rubber tyres and not radials of any sort. the the 20 psi is meant for the rubber tyres.

:)

rajat