Kolkata shooting clubs

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Kolkata shooting clubs

Post by goodboy_mentor » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm

The link for addresses is already provided in one of my posts above. Please to do use sms language. It is extremely difficult to understand.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

For Advertising mail webmaster
kaushik36
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by kaushik36 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi,
I stay in Shyambazar & NCRC is very near to my place, can any one help me with the ph No: of North Kolkata rifle club or the membership types, fees, formalities.

Please also let me know if any of you are aware of a dealer who can offer me a air rifle above 1000fps, in Kolkata.

Amit Thakurta
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Amit Thakurta » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:58 am

Hi folks, I'm from Jalpaiguri, North Bengal. As a serious enthusiast of shooting,I want to join NCSC for practice as I frequently visit kolkata. I have a valid state license of .32 Bore Pistol and 12 bore DB shotgun. Have some queries, after having a valid license,should I submit Police verification report for the admission ?
Can I use my .32 Pistol for Practice at NCSC ?
Whom should I contact for admission details ?

Waiting for ur kind reply.

Regards
Amit

Ashish T L
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Ashish T L » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi Saptarshi,

I am a novice in this sport and m very interested in learning it. I am located in South Kolkata and would like to know the club I can be associated with in South Kolkta. North Kolkata is a far away option for me though I came to know that NCRC is more ative in this sport in Kolkata. Need your help.

Thanks and Best Regards
Ashish

lukeatme
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by lukeatme » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:43 am

Hi guys,

I'm stuck in a strange sort of problem. I wish to join South Kolkata Rifle Club, and went and picked up the form. Apparently, a police clearance certificate is not required, but the Officer in Charge of my local residential Police station needs to sign and stamp the form in two place.

So I did the required 'footwork', and showed up to the Police Station everyday for a week. Finally, yesterday, the OC actually sees my form. The guy who I had been pestering for the previous 6 days took it into the OC's office, came out after 30 seconds, and told me the OC said he wouldn't sign. I was rather surprised, and asked why. The guy told me that, apparently, the OC won't sign the form for private clubs.

I am unable to make any sense of this, and after saving for a year to finally be able to afford membership, am quite disheartened.
Any suggestions/ solutions?

Thanks.

shaikat_hatsan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by shaikat_hatsan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:09 am

Hi all,i want to know where to find branded airguns in kolkata?such as diana,or pcp.can anyone help me?plzzz.

Btw,as a new member,i want to say sorry if it's not suitable for this segment.

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Dear Saikat,
You may contact Aimco Enterprise ,Kolkata , who may give you some information.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

ParekSachin91
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ParekSachin91 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I want to join the NCRC to practice small bore shooting (50 m range). I don't have arms license, so how can I collect a .22lr rifle for target practice from the club? Also after joining the club, exatly after how many months/years I should approach for a recomandation letter from the club so that I can apply for my arms license and buy my own rifle?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ASIF007
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ASIF007 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:31 pm

I have joined South Kolkata Rifle Club mainly due to shorter distance from home.