websites that promise delivery at doorstep.

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
amarinder
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

websites that promise delivery at doorstep.

Post by amarinder » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 am

Does sites like indianshooting.com or http://www.capapiesports.com, really deliver the pistol at your doorstep? Or they might later call you that my gun is stuck with the customs and I need to come there??

I have never met anyone who got his pistol home delivered so I had a doubt. Does anybody have any experience with home delivery promise?

And also is there any provision for payment on delivery for PARDINI K12? Any idea about pardini dealers in delhi??
"There is no such thing as difficult, Only the man himself is weak"- Amarinder

For Advertising mail webmaster
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: websites that promise delivery at doorstep.

Post by TC » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Relishsports.com does deliver at your doorstep. But you only get .177 air rifles and air pistols (springers, Co2 and PCPs). They will ask for copies of your shooting club membership card. If you are an annual member this will do. But if you are a life member you will have to provide a certificate issued by your club stating that you are a regular shooter. They accept payment through direct bank transfer only. They sell pellets and all kinds of stuff relating to shooting sports for which certificates etc are not required.
A brother of mine got his Co2 semi auto pistol delivered at his doorstep.

Hope this helps

TC

kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: websites that promise delivery at doorstep.

Post by kdbanan » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:58 pm

And also is there any provision for payment on delivery for PARDINI K12? Any idea about pardini dealers in delhi??
I have ordered mine from Illuminati Shooting Academy, based in Ghaziabad U.P.
It should be arriving by the 10th of April. Will keep you updated. Had to make the payment in advance though. He promised door step delivery.
The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.