NRAI related Rifle Clubs

All shooting sports - ISSF/ IPSC/ HFT/ Sporting Clays etc.
karmveer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

NRAI related Rifle Clubs

Post by karmveer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Dear all,

I am from South Gujarat (UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli) and i wish to join Rifle Club at my place.

My Questions are
1- Is here in Gujarat, NRAI related club in ? If yes then where ?
2- What is the benefits to join Non-NRAI But state leval club.

Please hit your opinion.

For Advertising mail webmaster
jpinakin88
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: NRAI related Rifle Clubs

Post by jpinakin88 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Hie karmveer,
There are so many rifle clubs in Gujarat but in south Gujarat there is 2 rifle club which I know.
1. Surat district rifle association.
2.Navsari district rifle association.located in bilimora.

Sorry to say brother but there is no benefits in doing membership in Navsari dist rifle association... Cos I am a life member from last 2 years n still dint get anything not even membership card.... I complained it to NRAI but still neither get any reply from them nor from Navsari rifle club.... I paid 5000rs for lifetime membership and donate them 20000rs. But if I say in Gujarati 'mara paisa doobi gaya'.. BUT...

But if you want to do membership then go to ahmedabad district rifle association..... They people are nice N will guide you properly... N if you want to learn shooting then they will teach you.... Best facilities are there in Gujarat state...

Best,

karmveer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by karmveer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:53 pm

what about Baroda rifle club or Surat CITY Rifle Club ?

jpinakin88
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jpinakin88 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Yes bro,
You can join baroda and Surat rifle club. Till I know baroda people doing practice on military camp @baroda for firearm n don't know about Surat for firearm but they have range for 10mtr air pistol/rifle range..

karmveer
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by karmveer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 am

I had called to Surat City Rifle Club 4 days ago
and asked them telephonicly''tamara ahiya Rifle (Firearm) shooting range khari ? (is there in surat you have facility of Rifle Shooting, he replied ''YES''. But at Olpad village (4-5 km long from Surat city)

jpinakin88
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by jpinakin88 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:20 am

Yeah I also heard that but dint visit it so can't say you but yeah in baroda there is under construction n it will be Gujarat's best range for 50mtr rifle/pistol, 25 mtr pistol, and 10mtr air rifle/pistol range so I suggest u Baroda... U can get information in rifle club form.. Just check it once.... But don't expect big bore in Gujarat... Like 300mtr and trap shooting...

Reguards

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:17 pm

jpinakin88 wrote:Hie karmveer,

But if you want to do membership then go to ahmedabad district rifle association..... They people are nice N will guide you properly... N if you want to learn shooting then they will teach you.... Best facilities are there in Gujarat state...

Best,
Can you please provide me some details about Ahmedabad Rifle Club, and the contact details of a contact person? Also, if you can, please suggest me what is the membership fee for becoming a member of Ahmedabad District Rifle Association.
I visited the website of Ahmedabad Rifle Club, Khanpur and it said the ordinary membership fee is 1,50,000 Rs. !!! Quite Shocking....

Chandan22
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Chandan22 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello,

I think that there are two distinct types of membership for the Rifle Club Ahmedabad. One is for the shooting facilities and the other is for using it as a regular club, including banquet facilities, club rooms, functions etc. If I remember correctly the large sum of 1.5 lacs types was for the second type of membership.

You could contact Mr. Bharat Bhavsar on 094 285 084 88

He was pretty helpful to me some time back when I needed information.

~C

ankur_ank007

Post by ankur_ank007 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:44 am

Chandan22 wrote:Hello,

I think that there are two distinct types of membership for the Rifle Club Ahmedabad. One is for the shooting facilities and the other is for using it as a regular club, including banquet facilities, club rooms, functions etc. If I remember correctly the large sum of 1.5 lacs types was for the second type of membership.

You could contact Mr. Bharat Bhavsar on 094 285 084 88

He was pretty helpful to me some time back when I needed information.

~C
Hi Chandan Ji,

Thanks a lot for the piece of information. I shall contact him as soon as possible once I return back from Udaipur after Uttarayan holidays. If you have previously talked to him about the membership, can you please tell me the procedure and membership charges?