IHP "National" air rifles & pistols

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
Sid_kapur30
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sid_kapur30 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:07 pm

I got one too abut 2 months back i.e the last lot

it shoots pretty decent yar..
if you still want to go in for a bigger spring just make sure it's something not too powerful as you just might end up loosing on the accuracy.. plus i think i do remember someone on the forum talking about putting a gsmith spring and synthetic washers on his IHP..

Give it a try but make sure someone's there to supervise you if it's your first time

Cheers
Siddharth

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Suggestion required.

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:45 pm

fantumfan2003";p="45844 wrote:Hi Ketan

Whats makes you think the power is low ? What do you want to use it for ? My understanding is the latest Mod 35's in .177 with synthetic piston seals and washers is capable of outputing 12 foot pounds. The .22 may be 9 foot pounds which is not bad.
That doesn't sound right.. :? . I doubt .177 National will produce anything near 12FT/LBS and .22 should produce more FPE with the same powerplant though speed of the .177 will be higher..

BTW do you own a chrono?

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

ketan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Suggestion required.

Post by ketan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the quick reply. :D i had fire couple of 100 pellets with it.
i have my small shooting range at my backyard when i check the pellets after each shot the shape of pellets do not change at all it seems like we can use them again :cry: .

I also have local kolkata make Air Rifle called AK Agni in .22 cal which gives the best shot groups at 10M as compared to IHP. :evil:

Thankyou for all your valuable suggestions.

Mandal Aabhari Aahe.

ronish
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ronish » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 am

ketan";p="45855 wrote: Hi everyone,

Thanks for the quick reply. :D i had fire couple of 100 pellets with it.
i have my small shooting range at my backyard when i check the pellets after each shot the shape of pellets do not change at all it seems like we can use them again :cry: .

I also have local kolkata make Air Rifle called AK Agni in .22 cal which gives the best shot groups at 10M as compared to IHP. :evil:

Thankyou for all your valuable suggestions.

Mandal Aabhari Aahe.
hi ... ketan..

if u shoot pellets against a hard surface & it dosent flattens up, there is some problem with your gun

1. ensure you are using a standard pellet, as some low quality pellets may simply droop from the barrel.
change your pellet & use another brand.also try a pellet having skirt 5.56

2.check breech seal for any leakage of air, if so change breech seal with a rubber o ring.

3.check piston seal ,& ensures no air leak is there. this can be found out by closing cylinder end with your finger tip & coke a quarter,then release finger tip , u can hear a sound of air rushing to cylinder, if the piston seal is good.if not replace piston seal.(caution- care must be taken while doing this,dont release the barrel until u take out finger, )

4.if coking the gun has become quite easy& abnormal sound from cylinder indicates a broken spring.

i think this can solve your problem, i too bought an ihp recently & it works well. take care, enjoy gun smitthing.
ronish

b.baracho
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

want to buy IPH air Rifle

Post by b.baracho » Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:58 pm

Hi Guys, can anyone help me out with some information need an address to buy IPH air rifles national, model 35, .22 cal in bulk ( say 5-10 pcs ) also need info as to what is present going rate and whole sale rate if any of the members are dealers pls PM me urgently.
regards,
B.Baracho.

ABABUJAY
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: want to buy IPH air Rifle

Post by ABABUJAY » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:58 pm

hi, try g smith
regards babu

ArunSri
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Fresh Stock of National 35 & 25 Arrives at Kovi Shop - B

Post by ArunSri » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Just picked up a National 35 (.22) for 3800/- at kovi shop, :D South Bangalore (JP Nagar). It has been a long wait of 6 months. Shops in N.R Road were charging 6000-6500. :( Guess, i picked it up pretty cheap. Heard these guys at kovi shop are pretty good at servicing and charge very reasonable. They have some more of 25's & 35's, both .177 & .22. Below is the address:

Kovi Shop, #1694, 17th Main, 5th Cross, 2nd Phase, JP Nagar, Blr - 078
Ph: 26588485, 26588989

yash3_great

Re: Fresh Stock of National 35 & 25 Arrives at Kovi Shop

Post by yash3_great » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Please do not start multiple threads on the same topic. We can understand your joy but thats no reason for 2 threads on same topic. :twisted:

ketan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by ketan » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Congrats on your new buy wishing you a happy & safe shooting.
post pics if possible.

thanks & regards
ketan

ArunSri
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ArunSri » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm

Thanks much, Ketan. :)

Yash ,didnt mean to post 2 topics. First posted as a seperate topic, then saw :shock: the thread dedicated to IHP owners.

prashant
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by prashant » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 am

ArunSri wrote:Thanks much, Ketan. :)

Yash ,didnt mean to post 2 topics. First posted as a seperate topic, then saw :shock: the thread dedicated to IHP owners.
hi every one
I am new to this forum.
I have an IHP 35 of .22 caliber for last 8 years. This gun is the best among all other indian models. I have shot more than 5000 pellets with it & it is still as good as new.

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:45 am

Baracho,
Why dont to write to IHP, Ahmedabad directly...
You can also contact the manager there, Mr. Pakheeja. PM me if you want his contact number.
Never Shave without a Blade
.......^___________________^
....../ '---_________________ ]
...../_==O;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am

Baracho...
I did not realize your post was dated June. Please ignore my previous post.
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

kitty
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by kitty » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:02 am

ArunSri";p="44610 wrote: I am new to IFG. Have enquired many air gun dealer in Bangalore for an IHP National 25/35 (.177 or .22), but none seem to keep stock. Any other make that can give me the same specifications (including price)?
Hi ArunSri, I am also from bangalore (BSK III stage).... I enquired about IHP 35 model to Mr Aswad of AIM POINT (Arms Delar near SP Road, infront of Mosque) he told me the same thing - out of stock. But if u pay some advance he ll get it delivered to you with in 10 days. He also told me that the price is between 3.5 K to 4 k.

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:45 am

There is low stock all over India. And no one is sure when they will get the next lot. A lot of these dealers 'promise' a week/10-day delivery only to take an advance and ensure you dont goto another dealer. Its that simple.
Once you pay Aswad (or whoever), you would only follow up with him, thus ensuring that your deal is with Aswad only. You may have to wait until he gets his stock, which is pretty unsure, and have lost the option of going to some other dealer also.
In Management, this is called CED (Cross Elasticity of Demand), and what 'may' happen later on is a very unethical way of dealing with CED.
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------