Bindra Lashes out at Indian Babudom...

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.

For Advertising mail webmaster
ai

Post by ai » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:13 pm

Hope sustains life. Doesn't change it much! Sports (or change in any system) needs effort and contribution.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Bindra Lashes out at Indian Babudom...

Post by art_collector » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks to his gold medal the message might be heard....other wise who is bothered about what any shooter or any other sportsman says... half the people accompanying the shooters as trainers are more interested in the TA & DA they get...the shooter and his shooting be damned.

Hope that Bindras comments bring in some change around for the sports and the sportsmen.

AC

msandhu
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by msandhu » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:21 pm

I had a feeling that he will speak out his frustration sometime. In fact it was his moral duty to spill out the truth now that he has got a base to speak and audience to listen. But will it affect anything ??? I like to be optimistic but honestly, i am not hopeful in this case.
What he said is not a hidden fact. In fact everyone knows about the govt. mismanagement and sorry state of our sports and the diseases called bureaucracy that's killing it. What out sports need a strong person in-charge of everything who can dare to change things from top to bottom and hold every responsible person accountable.

Cheers
Mandeep

ai

Post by ai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:16 am

Am working on it post Abhinav's comments. Hang in, and let me know if you or anyone comes up with things we can do, along with how you can contribute. I have a case going on the Squash Federation that can be seen on www.ispsquash.com in link http://www.ispsquash.com/squash%20petition.doc

Also see allied posts in IFG under ISSF sports- in post 'nothing to silver to gold'.

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:40 am

Matter of fact, since Rathose and others have pitched in spporting what Bindra said, the claim should have more weightage. The 'bug' is see here is that the Netas have to make a move against Netagiri, which seems to make one lose hope. But, we must remember that there have been certain cases wherein the netagiri has been overpowered by public-strength, and I am sure having a positive attitude that things WILL change may only work for the benefit. Eitherway, if we gain, we gain, and if we dont, we dont lose anything... what say?
Never Shave without a Blade
.......^___________________^
....../ '---_________________ ]
...../_==O;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

perazzi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by perazzi » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Sure hope that we also see development of local gun clubs with their own ranges incl Trap & Skeet so that we are no longer dependent on SAI and its affilitaed bodies whims & fancies.

Cheers Rohit.
Heart of a Lion , Memory of an Elephant

ai

Post by ai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:08 pm

Friends, My arrow shot, for all its worth, for sorting out our sports system. I'm on to something really BIG. I regret I can't provide more deatils, but we can keep our fingers crossed. Results/outcome will come next week.

b.baracho
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by b.baracho » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 pm

ai what are you up to .... :D

ai

Post by ai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Just wait and watch. If it works, the villains of Indian sports have had it! I'm very sorry from the bottom of my heart- there are very senior persons involved in my attempt here, so I have to keep my mouth shut much as I would love to tell all friends here. Hopefully, if God is with Indian Athletes and thinks they have suffered enough, this should all be public very soon.

How do you like my tag line at the bottom?

b.baracho
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by b.baracho » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 pm

ai please go easy on the old folks bro remember they have a weak heart. By the way great tag is it original if not patent it.. :D
Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game. -P.Rod-

ai

Post by ai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Yea, but the chap won't back off! He is asking and asking for it! Must be ego. Can we post some 'intelligence' on the sale forum as well? Wonder if he will have the currency of humility to buy it though!

The line is original, but I have to give credit to him for it. 'One foot in the grave is not'! :lol:

TenX
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TenX » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:34 am

AI
Whateever you are planning, if it for betterment of sports, which I am sure it is, all the very best :)
Never Shave without a Blade
.......^___________________^
....../ '---_________________ ]
...../_==O;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....),---.(_(____)/.....
....// (..) ),----/....
...//____//......
..//____//......
.//____//......
..-------

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:52 am

The outcome should come fast otherwise ppl will start forgetting all this after 4-5 months..
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

perazzi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by perazzi » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:47 am

AI ,

Looking forward to the "revelation" !

Also hope that someone sets up local ranges & gun clubs like in other countries so that we can all pursue our love for shooting sports.

Cheers Rohit.
Heart of a Lion , Memory of an Elephant