Bengali Kaamerades love the 315

Discussions related to firearms that do not fit in anywhere else.
shutzen
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Bengali Kaamerades love the 315

Post by shutzen » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:09 pm

HI! folx following up on Nandigram on TV and print two things stood out in all the reports I saw :
1. The Bengali Kaamrades simply love the .315 rifle in both IOF and some country made versions- mostly IOF. The teen sau pandrah seems to be their mainstay despite all their othe commie buddies all over relying on the AK series to spread their brand of terror. Some of them even had scopes mounted.

2. The Kaamrades also love to have a muffler or a headscarf - useful to cover the faces.

3. Whatever weapons ahve been seized from the kaamrades by the CBI were all 315 and hundreds of 315 ammo besides locally manufactured industrial grade explosives.

I wonder why this relativly low tech method of operation> Maybe the Bengal Govt. can simply provides the arms from the local factories ;) 8) or maybe they dont use the AK so that at the national level their boys cant be clubbed with the terries OR since they came under the British east india company right from the start and the brits sense of fairplay and sportsman spirit rubbed off on em and they decieded to give the ppl of Nandigram a "sporting chance" by using the IOF 315 instead to the AK's.

BTW - I feel the british sense of fairplay and sportsman spirit was in context to the idotic indian babus - cuz even in those time these sods were onto these same tricks or worse.