Airsoft Thread

The legal aspects of owning, shooting, importing arms/ ammo and other related legal aspects as well as any other legal queries. Please note: This INCLUDES all arms licensing issues/ queries!
nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Airsoft Thread

Post by nirgadhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:13 pm

sandy thanks for your help and suggestion, will try my luck

For Advertising mail webmaster
maheshvijay93
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by maheshvijay93 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:28 pm

From my searches, the only complete solution I feel is importing disassembled...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm

may be yes, also kiran imported gbb disassembled gun successful in past, but its all depend luck i think
maheshvijay93 wrote:From my searches, the only complete solution I feel is importing disassembled...

maheshvijay93
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by maheshvijay93 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 pm

But if you're looking for air pistols then why not considering airgunindia or relishsports??

nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Dear

relishsports asking for club membership and both website price is very high :(
maheshvijay93 wrote:But if you're looking for air pistols then why not considering airgunindia or relishsports??

maheshvijay93
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by maheshvijay93 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Mm... so at present the only way is to Import disassembled... it's almost safe only... the risk of being held is really less...

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 pm

maheshvijay93 wrote:From my searches, the only complete solution I feel is importing disassembled...

Mahesh, that is not a sureshot fix. They do know how gun parts look like, and god save us if there is a metal AEG receiver, buttstock or something of that sort in the box if pulled up.

Relishsports & similar are much much more cost effective than that fancy chap's airsoftgunindia. But membership is mandatory. They won't get you any airsoft guns though from what they told me.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kuklinski » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 pm

kiran2608 wrote:Guys, I need some help:-)

One of our IFG members wants to import a pistol from Amazon. The price is really decent and looks good too. Ofcourse the make is a polymer body and very few metal parts in it. But this is a .177 bore pistol which shoots only metal BBs ( not pellets).

Their customer care mentioned that this pistol is easy to clear customs as this is not a high end pistol. They send it as it is ( not parts). After going through all the posts from our members, I dont think there would be any issue from the customs as a membership would be more than enough for this pistol.

Still I am looking for more suggestions and your latest experiences guys.

KD
I have had the experience of importing from amazon.us I had imported mobile phone parts. It got held up at the customs and were demanding some 50-60% of the total bill inc warehousing charges, etc. i refused so it was sent back to amazon. Since the delivery was not fullfilled amazon gave me 100% money return back to my debit card. They were very co-operative and didn't give me any hassle. Might as well work for your airsoft imports. :) Good luck.

nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Kuklinski

can you give me product url for your order ? i want to know its sold and shipped by amazon or other thirdparty. as AmazonGlobal Eligible disply msg

" AmazonGlobal makes international shipping easy by calculating import fees at checkout, as well as clearing customs for you. In addition, you have the visibility to track your packages door-to-door. "

Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kuklinski » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:26 am

nirgadhavi wrote:Kuklinski

can you give me product url for your order ? i want to know its sold and shipped by amazon or other thirdparty. as AmazonGlobal Eligible disply msg

" AmazonGlobal makes international shipping easy by calculating import fees at checkout, as well as clearing customs for you. In addition, you have the visibility to track your packages door-to-door. "
Sorry mate, i can't seem to find the link to it. But it was a Htc One X lcd and one battery. Yes i remember ordering it with amazon global eligible where i could calculate the taxes and shipping beforehand. Amazon, unlike eBay has excellent customer service. They really do care. I think you should give it a try, i can see a few airsoft pistols that are global eligible. Do let us know what happens.

nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:14 am

dear

can you please point me out some airsoft which you found in amazon, i have search but found only one airsoft

Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kuklinski » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:24 am

nirgadhavi wrote:dear

can you please point me out some airsoft which you found in amazon, i have search but found only one airsoft

There really isen't anything good. But i managed to find this Desert Eagle which seems to be the best bet, given our circumstances.

$165 with shipping seems fairly ok, NOOOOT!! xD

estousandy
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by estousandy » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:04 am

I guess some of you guys got to read up on difference between airsoft, airguns & non-firing replicas.
with guns we are citizens, without we are subjects

nirgadhavi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by nirgadhavi » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Kuklinski wrote:
There really isen't anything good. But i managed to find this Desert Eagle which seems to be the best bet, given our circumstances.

$165 with shipping seems fairly ok, NOOOOT!! xD
its Non-Firing only Replica

Kuklinski
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Kuklinski » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:46 pm

I didn't see that. sorry