ifg meet in uk?

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

ifg meet in uk?

Post by shooter » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:51 pm

how about having an ifg meet in uk?
can we decide on a date on which it is convenient for us to meet up and have a shooting lovers day out?
alll those in favour say aye.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

For Advertising mail webmaster
hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: ifg meet in uk?

Post by hamiclar01 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:06 pm

Count me in!

just remember......... notice....... adequate notice!
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:51 am

how much is adequate?
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:13 am

And me. And we will kidnap Grumps from his lair.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:13 am

Is Abhijeet still coming over next month ? I know that he doesn`t have to any more but if he is............................................

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by hamiclar01 » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:28 am

shooter";p="25283 wrote: how much is adequate?
thankfully i have the next six weekly rota right now. so can tell you the weekends i'm free
Vikram";p="25289 wrote: And me. And we will kidnap Grumps from his lair.
the vision .......... the three of us, sombero wearing, unshaven, sweaty poncho clad, winchester waving riders, with Grumps strung across the middle pony, bound and gagged .............. :D fell off my perch laughing
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:51 am

Look, you can have the sombreros, ponchos, ponies and Winchesters but I am not going to be `strung across` a ponies back..........I`m too fat for that ! If you can`t arrange a civilised, comfortable kidnapping I`m not playing !
As regards you lot being sweaty and unshaven................Yeah, well, that`s what I heard as well. The result of which is that one of you has a girlfiend who has run off back to the Ukraine; One has a fiancee who wants nothing to do with him so he is having erotic fantasies about guns and one had to get out of ( nice ) Bury St Edmunds and move to ( manky ) Cambridge !

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:54 am

And on the subject of Winchesters: I sold my `94 Trapper 30-30 last week. Got to think of something else to get now.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:28 am

Grumpster wrote

"As regards you lot being sweaty and unshaven................Yeah, well, that`s what I heard as well. The result of which is that one of you has a girlfiend who has run off back to the Ukraine; One has a fiancee who wants nothing to do with him so he is having erotic fantasies about guns and one had to get out of ( nice ) Bury St Edmunds and move to ( manky ) Cambridge ! "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I couldn't control my laughter for a few minutes.Still chuckling. I here by promise that the aforementioned kidnapping shall be done in at most civil manner.We shall turn up reasonably facially defollicled,showered and in clean garbs. No tuxedos though. Jeans, unwashed for only a week and a fleece jacket.Will that suffice?

Best-
Vikram

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:14 am

Yeah, that`ll do. I`m still not going to be thrown over the back of a horse though - bundled into the back of a car will be allright.
Jeans washed only a week ago ? Good grief - have you bought a washing machine ? I thought you said that you only wash your jeans when they stand up by themselves ?
Yup, four guys in tuxedos going shooting.......... We`ll look like the bl**dy mafia !
( - We`ll have to do that sometime you know ................ Semi-autos and sawn-offs only ! )

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:47 am

I have this tune playing in my head...from 'reservoir dogs' ! Have a great time guys!
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:30 pm

"I have this tune playing in my head...from 'reservoir dogs' !"

Asif, that - and `Pulp Fiction` - are EXACTLY the images that came to mind...........only without John Travoltas weird hair cut !

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Traviolta's weird haircut? We havent seen the IFG lot's yet!!
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:14 pm

The last week my hair has been determined to look like a fluffy Elvis quiff but is usually quite restrained. Vikram and Abhijeet are very conservative. Can`t comment on Drs Fraud and Gazpasseur..........although the former might be quite `Bohemian` I suppose......................................

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Grumps wrote

"Vikram and Abhijeet are very conservative."

There was a time before the rain forest started to race towards Sahara.You could hardly call me conventional. :(