First IFG Hunt... :)

Past and future planned - events/ outings/ training sessions/ offline meets/ camps/ matches etc.
horribleharshad
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by horribleharshad » Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:21 pm

Ma'am, don't even ask what the plan going for the drive was!

Yeah, the state of affairs is pathetic to make the understatement of the millenium. Yuck, slums inside a national park? OMG. I'm sorry, but my english is pathetic and so is my brain, as a result I end up misinterpreting a lot of things. :)

Real conservation? There's nothing left to conserve.... they'll have to rebuild, the only panther I've seen their in the past thousand or so visits is the one inside the cage.... saw loads of snakes though.
PS. I think we're going waaaaaaaaay OT
Sic Transit Gloria!

For Advertising mail webmaster
stunngun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: First IFG Hunt... :)

Post by stunngun » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:40 pm

hobharsh! I think you are goin way OT not moi! :p

And do tell what your plan for the long drive was for? I would love to hear and next time you go there for a drive, ask around the authorities to know what happened to all the animals! Come back and tell here!

Mehul, Mack The Knife! Is that what the *donate* sign under your id means? Then please, I would love to have it near my id too! Just donate me a gun made of gold with diamonds! I dont care if it works or not! (insert the green toothy smiley here)

Seriously, I thought the Donate meant something like donating for this site or so!
"wh@r*s don't live in company of poor men, citizens never support a weak company and birds don't build nests on a tree that doesn't bear fruits." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC -275 BC )

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:39 am

stunngun";p="8583 wrote:Mehul, Mack The Knife! Is that what the *donate* sign under your id means? Then please, I would love to have it near my id too! Just donate me a gun made of gold with diamonds! I dont care if it works or not! (insert the green toothy smiley here)

Seriously, I thought the Donate meant something like donating for this site or so!
Seeesh......No ma'm that’s not for any monetary donation... that's for if you want to donate somebody some of your points.. like a token of appreciation.. you should have clicked on it and find out or you were too afraid... :mrgreen:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

stunngun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by stunngun » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:08 am

hahahahaa

Thanks for telling me! Now the afraid word did the trick! it was a challenge I had to take! I just gave away all myu points! ;)

Mehul has been of great help to me! He has been conversing with me and guiding me about! I had to do it!

Kudos guys! It was nice being here! But I need to live and laugh more in life than I think I can here!

Loadsa love, luck and care for having accepted me as part of yuor family!

Nisha
"wh@r*s don't live in company of poor men, citizens never support a weak company and birds don't build nests on a tree that doesn't bear fruits." Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC -275 BC )

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:37 am

"It was nice being here! But I need to live and laugh more in life than I think I can here!

Nisha"

Precisely for these reasons, it will be great to see you around contributing more. :)
Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:27 am

stunngun";p="8589 wrote:hahahahaa

Thanks for telling me! Now the afraid word did the trick! it was a challenge I had to take! I just gave away all myu points! ;)

Mehul has been of great help to me! He has been conversing with me and guiding me about! I had to do it!

Kudos guys! It was nice being here! But I need to live and laugh more in life than I think I can here!

Nisha

I really don't understand why you took it in this way. That is just meaningless Banter which is a part of this forum which helps in keeping things alive. I am sorry if you got hurt anyway. You don't have to leave Forum because of this.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:43 pm

Stunngun has been issued a "red card" and is now officially banned from the forum for posting Anti-IFG propaganda on 4 different Orkut communities!

For IFG members who are also on Orkut, you may view the good lady's comments by clicking on the links below -

1. Orkut Community - Sport Shooting

2. Orkut Community - Rifle & Pistol Shooting

3. Orkut Community - Shooting Sports India

4. Orkut Community - Air Pistol Shooting

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:59 pm

Looks like he/she's using a fake profile on orkut...
Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

horribleharshad
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by horribleharshad » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:26 pm

Yes, its specifically created if that's what you mean...:)
Sic Transit Gloria!

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:19 pm

And I thought that lady packed some brains... :roll: :roll:

Sad Very Sad....

-Inder