inquiry about shooting range in mohali

A list of shooting clubs & associations in India. This includes state associations as well as NRAI affiliated rifle clubs.
raman909
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

inquiry about shooting range in mohali

Post by raman909 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:08 pm

plz tell me about a shooting range in mohali or chandigarh . i'm 18 yrs old & how can i get my arm's licence for shooting purposes

For Advertising mail webmaster
grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: inquiry about shooting range in mohali

Post by grewal » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:15 pm

hello raman
I feel you first need to get a driving license instead of an arms license (just kidding)
well you cannot get a license of your own but you can endorse yourself in your parents arms license , that will be more easy and practical.

Prabhdeep Singh Grewal
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 pm

In the normal course the minimum age for getting an Arms License is 21. In the case of regular shooters this can be relaxed down to 16, but you will need to prove your antecedents as a shooter for this - a collection of shooting competition certificates (some medals is always helpful) over a time span of a few years is usually the bare minimum. However, as in all things related to Arms Licenses, it boils down to the discretion of the Licensing Authority in and what he deems appropriate....

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

fatehpal
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by fatehpal » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:41 pm

really happy to hear u started shooting early. really good on you.

the mohali RANGE is under litigation as it to close to the town and people thus closed to public. the person to contact for it will be Raja Sidhu i shall give his number if u ask for it. Or else try sector 25 west in chandigarh. they have no skeet machine9 one needs to bring their own0 but all other ranges are in full working order(except the toilets) u need to get a permission and NOC(no objection certificate )from DSP SECTOR 28 Chandigarh along with a from and permission letter.
contact me as my brother also plans to use the range for trap and skeet or else i shall post info about a another range in Patiala .

[email protected] or on this very forum.

princejeet
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by princejeet » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:35 am

Hello evryone,
I want to do Air rifel shooting so can anyone suggiest me the right place in mohali or chanigarh

Talwandi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Talwandi » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Princejeet

For air rifle shooting you can visit sec 25 shooting range. The person incharge over there is Holinder singh or you can contact me i'll introduce you.
IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE .........
Do pencils misspell words????

avinanrey
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by avinanrey » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:37 pm

How much it cost?

Nihangsingh
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Nihangsingh » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello everybody,
I m new to IFG, I wanted to inquire about any Shooting Ranges in Ludhiana.
I have bought my Air rifle some time back but I m not able to do some serious practice with it.
"Teero, Tufango, Bado Raam Jango, Dhamakhdhaar Aniaar, Kamand Korrha, Panj Shaster Parvaan"

atulgupta1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by atulgupta1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 pm

The 10m Air Pistol / Rifle range in Sector 25, Chandigarh is under renovation. They are making it air-conditioned with electronic targets and is expected to be operational within one year.

The 25M & 50m range is still somewhat operational, although, they want to face-lift it a bit too.

The 300m range is also under construction. I think in a year's time, this will be a good range overall for practice as well as competitions.

atulgupta1
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by atulgupta1 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:09 pm

In Mohali, there is a Markfed shooting range behind Max Hospital (next to Govt. College for Boys). This is where the Chandigarh State Competitions were held on Aug 27-29 since the Chandigarh range is under construction. I'm not sure if the Mohali range is operational or open everyday.

hammersurf
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by hammersurf » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi I went to House no 138 sector 19 .ie. the address for Chandigarh rifle association as mentioned on AFG and NRAI, however, there is some police official living at the address for the last 2 years and have no clue about the rifle association's office. though he's getting mail addressed to Chandigarh Rifle association which are being ignored.

Please let me know who can be contacted to get the membership and use the range's facilities.

cheers
rahul

vijsanjeev3
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vijsanjeev3 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:53 pm

I went to Chandigarh Range as per the Gaurd there the range is under Police and we need to contact DSP police Lines, Sector 26 Chandigarh.

Also the requirment is to have a Firearm (which means you need to have a License first). Fresher's or new to this sport cannot join Chandigarh Shooting Range, Sector 25 West.

Thanks
Sanjeev

ParryMohali
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ParryMohali » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:02 am

Dear Friends !
I went to Chandigarh Shooting Range Sec 25 few days back and met some officials over there, also met the incharge coach.
I got to know that the range would be operational in 2-3 months time. The range is under Chandigarh Police and nowadays 25m , 50 m and 300 m ranges are raedy to use but still need a lot of improvements.
10 m range is under construction and still machines are awaited.

That's what I got to know from CHD Range sec 25 CHD.

Thanks and Regards
Pavitar Pal Singh

anonymusneo
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by anonymusneo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi im new
if they wont let freshers join in how will freshers like me gain experience?

deep27
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by deep27 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello everybody,
I wanted to inquire about any Shooting Ranges in Bathinda or Patiala and how to become member.
regards..