Hi all,another newcomer

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
huntergill
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Hi all,another newcomer

Post by huntergill » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:12 am

Hi all, another new comer on this informative, no nonsense site.My greetings to all.

For Advertising mail webmaster
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Hi all,another newcomer

Post by kanwar76 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:21 am

Hey Welcome Mr Gill,

Welcome to the site. Have fun here.

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:30 am

Welcome aboard, huntergill.

Mack The Knife

penpusher

Post by penpusher » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:11 am

Welcome huntergill.Hope to read your posts on a regular basis.

penpusher

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:23 pm

Welcome aboard Huntergill! Look forward to you posting here often...

:)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:50 pm

HI huntergill,
Welcome to the madness and enjoy yourself
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:16 am

Huntergill,

A very warm welcome here. Do post your location and post often. Very often members who are close to each other become very good shooting buddies - I have been able to make very good friends here and so will you.

Also, if you post what kind of shooting you enjoy, you may find even more people who share your interests chat with you on these subjects.

Welcome to this group and hope to see you post regularly,

Mehul

huntergill
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by huntergill » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:42 am

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome.I am in Sunnyvale, Ca. Enjoy all aspects of guns, shooting and a student of India's wildlife.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:14 pm

Huntergill,

I visit LA and other smaller cities in SoCal often. Haven't visited NorCal yet but I hope to do the Chicago to LA drive on Route 62 next year with a detour through the Grand Canyon to meet the Double Rifle Shooters Society and shoot with them. The venue hasn't been decided yet but if you're interested I'll give you information as and when I have it. They meet regularly in California and Texas and shoot - you may want to check out the Double Rifle forums at www.accuratereloading.com for more information. We do have a couple of members from your area but they are not regular posters. Hopefully, your joining this group should bring them to post more regularly and you guys could have a West Coast meet/shoot like we have in the Midwest and the big boys have in India. :)

Do bring friends who are interested in hunting and shooting here. Anyone who loves guns and shooting is welcome.

Cheers,

Mehul

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:03 am

Hi Huntergill. I`m not too sure about this being a `no nonsense` site......but at least the occasional bit of nonsense is highly entertaining. A warm welcome to you.

huntergill
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by huntergill » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:26 am

Thanks Grumpy. Sure Mehul, let me know if you happen to come this way and also if other members from around this area want to go hunting and for other shooting excurssions.