Hey!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:56 pm

You mean I've be placing you on a pedestal fer nothing. Okay let me change that Mack The Knife is a lousy shot...na..na...na...nay. (Luckily I'll avoid getting thumped as I'll flee from the town when he's visiting.) ;-)

Regards,

Dev.

Mack The Knife Bana";p="6469 wrote:
Asif used to be a pistol champ and so was Mack The Knife...
Really? That's news to me but thanks all the same. ;)

Mack The Knife
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:12 pm

looks like fishing and guns stirs up more creative juices than ordinarily anticipated Dev!
basho, haiku et al?
check new post for your 'under the 49 degree sun' catch!
best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

stunngun
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Hey!

Post by stunngun » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:19 pm

hey Mehul!

My friend;s already here and joined up, he's the last person showing up on the lists out here to have joined I guess! Someday after 9th, you might just see him posting too! He;s decided to give one more exam! :roll:

I will definitely get people to this forum, I;ve taken note of that! Pictures you say? I;ll pose, betta than goin doin on my knees and confessing! :lol:

Thanks for the wishes, I do hope to learn teh art of shooting!

Hi Dev!

My friend has a knack of bringing out the worst in people! I speak from experience and I'll do the rest of the explaining if you still are gonna teach me to shoot!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:44 pm

You are welcome to learn and shoot anytime. Just pm me or Asif and we'll set it up. ;-)

Regards,

Dev
stunngun";p="6729 wrote: hey Mehul!

My friend;s already here and joined up, he's the last person showing up on the lists out here to have joined I guess! Someday after 9th, you might just see him posting too! He;s decided to give one more exam! :roll:

I will definitely get people to this forum, I;ve taken note of that! Pictures you say? I;ll pose, betta than goin doin on my knees and confessing! :lol:

Thanks for the wishes, I do hope to learn teh art of shooting!

Hi Dev!

My friend has a knack of bringing out the worst in people! I speak from experience and I'll do the rest of the explaining if you still are gonna teach me to shoot!

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:46 pm

Checked it out and thanks so much.

Regards,

Dev

eljefe";p="6527 wrote: looks like fishing and guns stirs up more creative juices than ordinarily anticipated Dev!
basho, haiku et al?
check new post for your 'under the 49 degree sun' catch!
best
Axx