New member from Dubai, UAE

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
mehulkamdar

Re: New member from Dubai, UAE

Post by mehulkamdar » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:57 pm

Hello Shahid,

Welcome here. We are always happy to get a fellow shooteras a buddy on these forums.

And, your rpesence would be of special valoue to us for one reason - many of our members from the UAE have questions about buying air rifles or firearms and bringint them back to India on TR permits. I hope you would be able to guide them on where to go and what to do.

Good shooting!

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:23 am

Thanks Shahid!!!
Seems gr8 fun in Dubai for gun lovers,Within a week i am going to India then Ill be bak after 10 days,Then Ill plan my trip,I ll rather Drive to UAE.I have a Mistubishi Nativa,planing to replace with Prado.
Thanks,
Badshah
shahid";p="10086 wrote: Welcome Badshah. Let me know when you come to Dubai, I'll take you for some shooting. Besides Jebel Ali, if you want to shoot Handgun then there is GLOCK 9 mm or BRNO CZ .357 Mag as well for the same price ( Dhs. 80 ).

There is 25 shots of .22 LR with Walther rifles for Dhs. 40 at the Sharjah Shooting club.

Umm Al Quwain too has a shooting range for Rifle and Pistol and an outdoor range for Skeet.

Ras Al Khaimah, Nad Al Sheba ( Dubai ) and Abu Dhabi and Al AIn too have shooting clubs.

All Indoor ranges for rifle, .22LR and pistol are modern ranges, airconditioned and with club house and full amenities.

There is also a smoking room where you can smoke Cigars and thumb through shooting magazines.
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

HSharief
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by HSharief » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:03 am

eljefe";p="10046 wrote:Sharief, at least you were in a room! I was transiting after dropping off a sick patient, and spent time practising my Spanish with the hordes of Philipinos
Chodo Asif bhai, out with it. I know its irresistible to flirt with the pretty gals at the duty free....;)

Shahid, we're planning a visit to India at the end of December 2007 or Jan 2008, I've been flying thru Dubai all my previous visits and I'll plan to do the same this time too and we'll keep in touch and hook up in Dubai and have some fun.