Hi Everyone!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
gillgurtej
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi Everyone!

Post by gillgurtej » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:37 am

Thankyou Mehul and everyone in this group.

All of you guys have done a great job to keep this up and devoted your precious time to such a great cause.

Being born and brought up in a farm in Bazpur(now in Uttaranchal) and educated in Nainital I have been a keen gun enthusiast since early childhood as guns have always been carried with pride in the family. My younger brother,cousin and myself learnt our lessons in gun safety since early childhood when we carried our .22 Airgun around the farm and looking upon my dad's .315Rifle and my uncle's .12 DBBL and .32 Revolver when stored or used by them.
Now I have IOF .22 Rifle and IOF .32 Revolver of my own back home which I bought last year after getting a license from Punjab.

These days I am settled in Northern California and running a small business with my friend as a partner.Being adventurous I always been fond of guns and am a Flight Instructor by profession.

I look forward to a time when our authorities in India will open up import on small arms and relax the laws for procuring an arms License in India for common man without paying bribe and having link with some Officer or politician.

It's getting too long now,once again thank you all for this great place to get together,help and share information with others.

Gurtej Singh Gill
When all modes of readressing a Wrong having been failed,raising of sword is pious and just.
Guru Gobind Singh

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:05 am

Welcome aboard, Gurtej.

Mack The Knife

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by kanwar76 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:49 pm

Welcome Gurtej,

Have fun here...

Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...