Information & Suggestion required for bringing a scope

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:05 am

Funnily enough, I have brought back scopes as cabin/hand baggage and not had a problem.

Afterall it all depends on the laws of the country you are departing from and the airlines' regulation. It makes no difference to Indian Customs whether it was checked-in or brought as cabin baggage.

Having said that, it would be prudent to put it in your checked-in baggage.

Mack The Knife
Last edited by Mack The Knife on Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:34 am

Hi Danish/Mack The Knife!!
Thanx,So i ll bring it in my checked baggage ,i donn think they are putting the luggage in X-Ray on arrival(Delhi),the cutom ppl r checking those ppl who r with extra baggage or the person with suspicous looks.i dont have much baggage(less than 10,000/- Guds),I will keep my Lics. copy & my membership card handy .
Mack The Knife Bana";p="8284 wrote: Funnily enough, I have brought back scopes as cabin/hand baggage and not had a problem.

Afterall it all depends on the laws of the country you are departing from and the airlines regulation. It makes no difference to Indian Customs whether it was checked-in or brought as cabin baggage.

Having said that, it would be prudent to put it in your checked-in baggage.

Mack The Knife
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Information & Suggestion required for bringing a sco

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:45 pm

i donn think they are putting the luggage in X-Ray on arrival(Delhi)
Now that I wouldn't bet on but neither would I be worried.

What those blighters are interested in is Vitamin M. Not your licence (will only complicate matters) or your club membership card.

Bring the bloody thing in and don't give it a second thought.

Bon voyage!

Mack The Knife