need sports pistol dealer in mumbai

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
blueboycapri
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

need sports pistol dealer in mumbai

Post by blueboycapri » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:13 am

i am planing to buy a new air pistol and need dealer with good price :) tks

For Advertising mail webmaster
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: need sports pistol dealer in mumbai

Post by farook » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 pm

blueboycapri wrote:i am planing to buy a new air pistol and need dealer with good price :) tks
Relish Sports is one good dealer. For fun try a Walter PPKS or a Beretta PX4 both from Umarex . For practice you may want to consider a Baikal. http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/IZH_46M_M ... _Pistol/78. You could import from pyramid air if you member of a state/ district level association. If your really serous about it try a Pardini K 12 Absorber or a Steyr LP 10 E.
Last edited by farook on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Re: need sports pistol dealer in mumbai

Post by airgun_novice » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

blueboycapri wrote:i am planing to buy a new air pistol and need dealer with good price :) tks
Dear blueboycapri,

A bit of information bout you, your hobbies (especially wrt shooting/ blades/ outdoors etc.) would help. Kindly post the same in the introduction section. Check out IHP site for starter level and PCP/ CO2 level APs. Now to your query, in the MMR you may contact Capapie, Sports Shot, "Chandubhai", etc. Even Hassanandas & Hemandas or M. Saleh, Taher Arms at Crawford Market might be able to help you out. Of course, needless to say I do not have any vested interests in giving these names :-) - you will need to look them up in Yellow Pages of this forum or google for contact information.

Why do you need the AP for ? General plinking on soft drink cans or competition ? That would be the first question that should be clear. If one has no shooting experience, a good place to start would be a safety course at Savarkar/ MRA/ or any other ranges in MMR. Wish you a happy and safe shooting. Good Luck & welcome to IFG. :cheers:

regs
A,
==
O Shea (character): Guns make you nervous ?
Charles Bronson: Guns or the users ? Idiots with guns make me nervous.
(Death Wish V)