8 Calibers You Need to Be Reloading Right Now Read more: ht

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

8 Calibers You Need to Be Reloading Right Now Read more: ht

Post by Baljit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:22 am

Hello Guy's.
I came across other article about ammo.I think we all in North America should have these caliber.

Here is article
Can’t find ammo? Act like an American and take matters into your own hands. If you can’t buy it, make it.

Every munitions company I know is running around the clock, trying to catch up with the tremendous demand created in the wake of the Newtown, Conn. shooting tragedy. I frequently get asked why there’s just no ammo to be found—especially .22 Long Rifle, 9mm, .223, and so on. My opinion? In the feeding frenzy sparked by the tsunami of recently introduced gun control bills, folks bought guns first. Finally, supply is beginning to catch a distant glimpse of that demand, but all those folks who bought guns are now vacuuming up and stockpiling fodder for their tool of apocalyptic-survival-choice. So, there’s no ammo.

Folks who get lathered up about odd and obscure calibers—like me—are already reloading their favorite flavors. But when the fan kicks on and 100 percent natural fertilizer blows all over the neighborhood, 95 percent of Americans will need one of about eight calibers. If you’re not reloading them already, start. It’s your bounden duty to get started, and now. Here’s a look at them:

Here is a link..........http://www.shootingtimes.com/2013/06/05 ... reloading/

Enjoy
Baljit